Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're apparently entering the race for Fyfe.

Probably not going to get it. Will be one of Fremantle or Hawthorn I reckon. Or maybe Richmond for something left field if Dusty is keen on leaving them

Probably not going to get it. Will be one of Fremantle or Hawthorn I reckon. Or maybe Richmond for something left field if Dusty is keen on leaving them
I doubt it's Hawthorn.

IMG_0011.JPG

Won't be Hawthorn, they have zero trade currency and you can bet that Freo would match any offer made for Fyfe (they're probably the one club that could afford to do that).

What can we do to get Kelly? Just what exactly?

Also need to try and lure Setterfield or Taranto before they establish themselves as best 22 player
Yeah Setterfield and Taranto played really well! They didnt look like they were playing their first games (even though its only JLT).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Nat Fyfe said he wants to play for Essendon, what would you all be prepared to give?
If Freo matched? I'd give a future 1st and a best 22 player (if they wanted to leave)

Should of just drafted Taranto from the start instead of a BP
Yeah McCluggage, Taranto and Setterfield were my top 3. But having McGrath and Taranto is even better ;)

I think we have one more year of hitting the draft with a first rounder or two, before starting to use them to lure young talents from GWS. Or maybe one from the 4 GC draftees

Trading is essential when building a premiership list

1 JLT match doesn't a season make. Let's just wait awhile before deciding if Setterfield/Taranto > McGrath. Realistically all of them should be bloody good.

mate this is big footy

a semi coherent training report makes a season in this place

Oh yeah, how could I forget. 1 JLT game and it's "I told you we should have got Setterfield" and "I knew we shouldn't have taken a BP", blah, blah, geez Louise!

Over 1.2 million a season to get Fyfe. What are Goddard and Watson on at the moment? If they play on, they'll be on a reduced amount.
1.2 million a season would be doable if we don't sign him to a 5 year deal or something.

Unless we are ready to challenge in the next 2 years, we should go for Martin. Signed some of the returning players to big deals already. Need to be mindful of our current young talent and possible young players that we might trade in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back