Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that Mason's official height and weight are 197cm and 75kg
So basically the same as his old man :D

Holy s**t there's a Joel Garner playing for Eastern. I don't care if he's a ******* I want him at Essendon

3efdd2b76da5e87705b123bfe668cbf6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 prospects looking very strong this weekend. Murray Key forward Hudson Garoni starred on Saturday, Young Flecth killed it on Friday night and today the King Twins put on a show. Max King would be early favourite for pick 1 in 2018. 201cm hands like a vice got a bit of mongrel in him and is super skinny with heaps of development left to go, kicked 4 goals on debut today

I so hope he ends up as AFL level quality. That would be amazing to have the Fletcher name back at Essendon after these long years.

There may well be other factors, but I think that our ability to select Mason Fletcher has been factored into our recruiting decisions in the last few years. Got Hartley, Brown and Stewart in to give us what we need now, take Fletcher as part of the planning for the future.

Question for everyone
If Sam Hayes is available at our first pick do we take him?
In recent years ruck men have been taken later so we may have a chance to nab him
For the record I would take him

Question for everyone
In recent years ruck men have been taken later so we may have a chance to nab him

From what i have seen so far. Yes.

Question for everyone

Best available tall? Hell yeah..

Won't be surprised if we take 2+ talls this draft is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back