Recruiting Trade & Free Agency IV - hypotheticals etc. (Continued in Part V)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, I feel like you're ignoring the fact maybe other contracts are either front or back ended and we have the cap space.
It's funny people here think they would have more idea than the people at the club who actually know the figures of the TPP rather than guess work and speculation.
You think thy could pay someone 3mill a year, to say it's funny that people think they know the TPP of a club is hypocritical, how do you know they would do that?

Regardless, the total player payment (club salary cap) is currently $10,600,000
To pay ONE guy, even for one year, a THIRD of that is not funny, it's a ludicrous suggestion.

Thank god for that, hopefully we extend Stanton and Bellchambers to keep full Essington mode activated.

Thank god for that, hopefully we extend Stanton and Bellchambers to keep full Essington mode activated.
Bellchambers might get another 1 or 2 years if we don't offer him up as trade bait, and I think Stanton is all but done.

Drug saga is over no need too comment on rumours about trades.
Kinda smart actually, it shows the managers of guys like Daniher, Parish, Zaharakis, McKenna, etc. that our priority is getting those guys locked in first before we even consider potential free agency acquisitions or trade targets like Martin, Fyfe, etc.

Again, I feel like you're ignoring the fact maybe other contracts are either front or back ended and we have the cap space.
It's funny people here think they would have more idea than the people at the club who actually know the figures of the TPP rather than guess work and speculation.
I think it's funny, that you think Ox knows what he's talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda smart actually, it shows the managers of guys like Daniher, Parish, Zaharakis, McKenna, etc. that our priority is getting those guys locked in first before we even consider potential free agency acquisitions or trade targets like Martin, Fyfe, etc.
They can just tell me the players or managers. They don't need too tell the world.

They can just tell me the players or managers. They don't need too tell the world.
There are definitely valid reasons for doing so, however. I don't know what they are, but I can imagine stopping the media speculation, ensuring that all interested parties are aware of the facts, and possibly preventing Martin's management from coming out and saying it's false (which would make us publicly and categorically *not* a destination club) could all be beneficial to the club.

If it is true, then they are out of their mind.

Martin won't make our midfield instant premiership contenders. That's probably double of what Danger is getting at the moment.

No way. Million tops
Rofl million tops..

He would be getting offered more than a mill to re sign at the Tigers and rightly so. Why would he leave for anything close?

Hooker is on 800k before the new CBA. He is currently a goal a game foot soldier.

Why on earth wouldn't you take one of the best 5 players in the comp for 1.6 providing you retain other important players? I'm sure the club has factored in other players future contracts prior to chasing any FA.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Hey lads, sorry to intrude. I've got a source in the footy industry that says Dusty is a chance to leave. He is keen for big money, however he also has apart of him that says he will feel guilty to leave. From what I know he seems 55-45 towards leaving. All the best for the rest of the year

I reckon your source is almost a 50% chance of being right, but even if he is wrong it won't be by much... Lol

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

in fairness, he hasn't been fit for more than three weeks running in the past two seasons. and kolodjashnij is the designated x-factor-defensively-suspect-tweener-HB-cum-third-tall-defender for GC.
Yeah, fair point. Still, he's terrible defensively
Not so obvious coming from you considering you're prone to some absolute shockers like that :)
After all the vitriol I've posted about Schoenmakers? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back