List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Pick 6 and a second is overs but for the contract fair enough

Freo coming back after that saying nah now we want pick 6 +2020 first and a 3rd is smoking crack

Saints have acted fair colin young could bite freo on the arse

TimmytheTiger

Team Captain
Jan 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Just on CCJ, I saw him at a Coles in Richmond the other week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Perks - This is the greatest, weirdest thing I have ever, ever read. In a way I hope this is a joke because that makes you a genius. Can I ask, and I mean no offence but how old are you? Was he trying some kind of mind trick? Was he trying to dominate you for a reason.... For example had you just shagged his missus in aisle 2?

Then on the other hand I hope it's true, and once again I am sure that I am wrong, but it seems like one of the two of you were on the 'shrooms, like the time I was tripping at summer dayze and thought that everyone on the ferris wheel was stuck, just before my mate was kidnapped by a taxi driver on the way home and we lost him for two and half hours while the ransom payment was put together.

Seriously - I need to know.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Edwards might well have career longevity and that is fine.
They just have to be prudent and phase the retirements gradually.
Houli one year, and so on.
Geelong cut a couple from their 2007-2011 list and created a lot of resentment they haven't really recovered from.
Hawthorn made a couple of bad decisions, treatment of Hodge was average.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Jack Newnes from Saints. Played 155 games 27 years old in February, was a free agent this year but had no offers and still has no contract from the Saints. Missed 6 games in last 7 years and can play through the midfield or off a flank and has averaged 19 disposals 5 marks 3 tackles for his career

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We won't have to suffer the same fate as Hawthorn and Geelong did, the drop off in form.
If the reports are correct, and not just speculation, I think they have cut as many players as they can at this stage.
In reality, Butler, Ellis, Menadue are all expendable, but wouldn't go beyond that.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Edwards might well have career longevity and that is fine.
They just have to be prudent and phase the retirements gradually.
Houli one year, and so on.
Geelong cut a couple from their 2007-2011 list and created a lot of resentment they haven't really recovered from.
Hawthorn made a couple of bad decisions, treatment of Hodge was average.
By the looks of it birchell down the same path.If he stayed at the hawks it'll be on a rookie wage and status.
Hope we treat our multi Premiership players better.

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Perks - This is the greatest, weirdest thing I have ever, ever read. In a way I hope this is a joke because that makes you a genius. Can I ask, and I mean no offence but how old are you? Was he trying some kind of mind trick? Was he trying to dominate you for a reason.... For example had you just shagged his missus in aisle 2?

Then on the other hand I hope it's true, and once again I am sure that I am wrong, but it seems like one of the two of you were on the 'shrooms, like the time I was tripping at summer dayze and thought that everyone on the ferris wheel was stuck, just before my mate was kidnapped by a taxi driver on the way home and we lost him for two and half hours while the ransom payment was put together.

Seriously - I need to know.
Pretty sure it is a copy pasta

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Really sorry to hear that mate.

From personal experience ( a few times) you'll often end up ahead after a retrenching. And use the opportunity to get your head straight as to what you want. It's easy to be stuck in a job and not realise you didn't want to be there.

Anyway, your life is more important than who the Tigers are not trading for. Good luck champ
Well said...been there done that! And yes most of my friends who had been retrenched ended up with better oppos!
Not me though...I bummed out with a big pay out! ;) :heart:
All the best Tiger71...:thumbsu:

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Cats treated Chapman badly from what I recall, he was a Norm Smith Medallist.
Probably thought they were still in the window.
Cut a couple of others.
Hawks had been quite cavalier, getting rid of Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge.
The loss of Hodge was a bad one, should have retained his expertise.

Last edited:
Back