List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Came from the horses mouth mate. Who gives a s**t if he leaves. He’s a SA boy and personally I only want to keep the players who want to stay. Hope you’ve chilled down a bit bud

he sounds like a weak campaigner then in which case we should offload him to cows asap

Lot of changes at St Kilda Saints, acquiring four players already.
Coffield would be the pick of the crop to recruit later on, out of contract in 2022.
Has been misused at the Sainters, plays through midfield, but they played him in a back pocket.
His brother won our vfl best and fairest

Thats not his brother we can call them brothers
So born 3 years apart
Have the same surname
Both junior clubs eltham
They look more alike
Than the king twins
If there not brothers
Then the same postman
Came knocking twice
Within 3 years

So born 3 years apart
Have the same surname
Both junior clubs eltham
They look more alike
Than the king twins
If there not brothers
Then the same postman
Came knocking twice
Within 3 years
Was asked in one of our VFL games on televison and they said they are not reated , Im just going by that
then again they might be wrong who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CCJ is well down the pecking order. He's got Soldo and Nank ahead of him for the No. 1 role. Then he's got Balta, Chol and Nank ahead of him for the No. 2 role.

He hasn't exactly dominated yet, leaving would be very very premature.

Cool like i said i heard it on the TV and cant say 100% they are not , Maybe we should go full on to get him over
Absolutely I'd agree on that love to get Nick to punt rd
There involved in the pat Cronin foundation
That's how I know there brothers, they were In the press and on Facebook
In a few different articles about them wearing PC 12
On there footy boots in honor of pat, there all from eltham

10 or 11 of our premiership team played VFL games this season and only a couple were coming back from injury. Only Prestia and Lynch played every match in the ones.

You could get around 10-12 games into a player like CCJ simply by resting or rotating the likes of Soldo, Nankervis, Riewoldt and Lynch at stages, and if CCJ is up to it then I think the club should be doing this. It puts the club in a good position to assess whether you invest strongly in him and look to maybe ship someone like Nankervis after his contract expires next year. That, or at least you are increasing CCJ's trade value if he goes ok.

I am really not in favour of the policy that says payer x is 5% better than player y so player x plays every match and player y plays none, and especially where player x is fully exposed and player y is on an upwards curve. It will be very interesting to see the club's strategy around this.

Geelong have ended up with Essendon's pick 37 in the Tim Kelly trade, which they'll likely forward onto the Saints for Jack Steven.

We currently have 38, 39 and 41. Makes me think we'll ask for 37 in the Butler deal (if he heads to Saints) so we can have three picks in a row at the end of the second round.

Perhaps it'll be Butler and 41 for 37? I don't think we'll ask for much.
If that's the case, I'd ask for 37 and their future 3rd for Butler and 41.

His brother won our vfl best and fairest

And should be Rookied. At 23 he has been great of half back or even deeper. Looks to play similar in some ways to Grimes (note similar, not same). Has that same ability of closing speed in a contest, like he's assessed the options and now hits it hard. Apart of the AFL players, easily the best of the rest for mine.

Yeah. When I heard the Blues were knocking back Butler for Betts at first I went 'good choice, Betts is a genuine long term star'. Then I went 'Hmm Betts is an old bugger and hasn't long to go, whilst Butts is a long term AFL grade small forward exactly what the Blooz need'. So the blues get a star for one or two years, then nadda. And Butler starst to hit his peak for someone else.

So sad. SOS is a genius. :moustache:
No fan of SOS but to be fair it sounds like he was overruled on Eddie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back