List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy if we end up hanging on to Macca for next year - a trade was always a generous act if it appeared but keeping him in our best interest. He's under contract and we aren't using the money next year so it's no loss - also, in terms of him robbing youngsters of game time, we are under no obligation to play him, if naishy and co are tearing it up he can play solid VFL footy ready to slot in if need be. As for trade value we were getting bugger all anyway

On Moto G (5S) using BigFooty.com mobile app

Boo hoo. He’s f***ing ordinary. The only people who rate him are a portion of this board who are probably the same few who thought C. Ellis was a Deledio/Pendlebury hybrid. And who said he was happy to sit it out? There is talk he stunk up hard and is exploring the market. He did what the coaches told him to do. He didn’t have a choice. Stop acting like he’s some hero for not playing in the VFL Grand Final. He didn’t sacrifice sh*t. He was forced to sit it out.

And yes, the old “was second in our BNF up until round 8” argument. Nice cherry pick. Then what happened? The coaches realised we’re better off without his 10 garbage disposals on the wing while his opponents run rampant.

I don’t care if you perceive him to be a good bloke or a trier. There’s no room for sentimentality in football, otherwise we would’ve kept Lids, B. Ellis, Lloyd, Conca, etc. but the fact is we didn’t. We moved them on so we could improve our list. McIntosh is expendable. It’s just a pity every club realises what you don’t and we’re gonna be stuck with him until his contract expires.
Some guys are the heart and soul of the team and the young blokes at our club love Kamdyn. I doubt you have spent any time at the club talking to the players. Do yourself a favour and get down there and get a feel of what's actually happening rather than talking through your arse.

And just like Kane Cornes I couldn’t give a sh*t about popularity.

I’ll let you worry about how your perceived on an online forum.

Hang on, so you responded to my post comparing you to Kane Cornes by also comparing yourself to Kane Cornes.

Some men just want to see the world burn... which is why they’re failed firefighters.

Hang on, so you responded to my post comparing you to Kane Cornes by also comparing yourself to Kane Cornes.

Some men just want to see the world burn... which is why they’re failed firefighters.
In the words of Chris Jericho " PERKS your going on the list the ignore list "

Ricky Nixon taken to hospital after threats on social media
Police have taken Ricky Nixon, a former AFL player agent, to hospital tonight after he was “making threats on a social media platform” this afternoon.

Former AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been taken to hospital by police from his Port Melbourne home tonight.
A police spokesperson said a Port Melbourne man was, “taken to hospital for assessment after making threats on a social media platform today.”

A witness saw the 56-year-old being led from his Bay Street apartment by police in handcuffs.

Police have taken Ricky Nixon, a former AFL player agent, to hospital tonight after he was “making threats on a social media platform” this afternoon.

Former AFL player agent Ricky Nixon has been taken to hospital by police from his Port Melbourne home tonight.
A police spokesperson said a Port Melbourne man was, “taken to hospital for assessment after making threats on a social media platform today.”

A witness saw the 56-year-old being led from his Bay Street apartment by police in handcuffs.

Tiger71 strikes!

Wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assessment? - queue the music..........:musicalnote:if he only had a brain!:musicnotes:

There’s no room for sentimentality in football, otherwise we would’ve kept Lids, B. Ellis, Lloyd, Conca, etc. but the fact is we didn’t. We moved them on so we could improve our list. McIntosh is expendable. It’s just a pity every club realises what you don’t and we’re gonna be stuck with him until his contract expires.

The irony of this post is overwhelming considering each name you've given as an example for trades had sentiment at its very core! Did you even read anything the club stands for over the past 3 years? Do yourself a favour and but Konrad Marshall's book before you start talking tough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like a player that's fine, but to sign up this month then start chest beating that others don't know what they're talking about? Just a dick move.

Of course tough decisions are made at football clubs and every club is different but to imply that there's NO sentiment at Richmond is just incorrect.

Cornes is a shock jock. Only nuffies get reeled in and outraged by his provocative comments. I’m guessing you’re one of them.
In the words of Chris Jericho " PERKS your going on the list the ignore list "
I’m shattered, whoever you are.
Some guys are the heart and soul of the team and the young blokes at our club love Kamdyn. I doubt you have spent any time at the club talking to the players. Do yourself a favour and get down there and get a feel of what's actually happening rather than talking through your arse.
Wasn’t Brandon Ellis dubbed a “heart and soul” player and widely lauded as one of the most popular players at the club? Wasn’t he the first one to talk in front of the group in the famous Triple H sessions which reduced some players to tears? Isn’t he regarded as the hardest trainer at the club who sets the standards for work ethic on and off the field? Ellis is the definition of heart and soul. Where is he now?

Spare me your sentimentality bullsh*t and subtle brag about “spending time at the club”. I couldn’t give a sh*t who you claim to know or who you have spoken to. It’s football. It’s a ruthless industry. Players leave clubs all the time, despite how “loved” they are. Watch Adam Tomlinson’s farewell speech. Do you think GWS felt comfortable letting a character like that go? Hard decisions often pay off. Our draft haul as a result of letting Deledio go and Grigg retiring which yielded us Pickett are two recent examples of putting list development ahead of sentimentality and they’ve both paid dividends. We could’ve kept both, but we didn’t, because we’re a football club who is always looking for the opportunity to improve our list. That’s a concept you should try wrapping your head around.

Also try not to get so offended when someone suggests trading a 25th - 30th ranked player on our list. It’s not the first time it has happened and it won’t be the last.

The irony of this post is overwhelming considering each name you've given as an example for trades had sentiment at its very core! Did you even read anything the club stands for over the past 3 years? Do yourself a favour and but Konrad Marshall's book before you start talking tough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like a player that's fine, but to sign up this month then start chest beating that others don't know what they're talking about? Just a dick move.

Of course tough decisions are made at football clubs and every club is different but to imply that there's NO sentiment at Richmond is just incorrect.
Well done on completely misinterpreting what I’ve said and taking it out of context. Maybe read everything carefully one more time and try again.

I’m almost certain I’ve been on BigFooty longer than you as well, but unlike you, I treat all posters equally and don’t try to discredit anyone by their join date. How petty.

Boo hoo. He’s f***ing ordinary. The only people who rate him are a portion of this board who are probably the same few who thought C. Ellis was a Deledio/Pendlebury hybrid. And who said he was happy to sit it out? There is talk he stunk up hard and is exploring the market. He did what the coaches told him to do. He didn’t have a choice. Stop acting like he’s some hero for not playing in the VFL Grand Final. He didn’t sacrifice sh*t. He was forced to sit it out.

And yes, the old “was second in our BNF up until round 8” argument. Nice cherry pick. Then what happened? The coaches realised we’re better off without his 10 garbage disposals on the wing while his opponents run rampant.

I don’t care if you perceive him to be a good bloke or a trier. There’s no room for sentimentality in football, otherwise we would’ve kept Lids, B. Ellis, Lloyd, Conca, etc. but the fact is we didn’t. We moved them on so we could improve our list. McIntosh is expendable. It’s just a pity every club realises what you don’t and we’re gonna be stuck with him until his contract expires.
What a s**t post.

Well done on completely misinterpreting what I’ve said and taking it out of context. Maybe read everything carefully one more time and try again.

I’m almost certain I’ve been on BigFooty longer than you as well, but unlike you, I treat all posters equally and don’t try to discredit anyone by their join date. How petty.

How can you be on bigfooty longer with a join date october 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back