List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, time for the annual 'Luke Parker to RFC' last day trade rumour!

Hey guys, I heard that the RFC are making a last minute play for Luke Parker!
giphy.gif

Life members too.

Poor form.:thumbsdown:
Why ? It doesnt change their status in relation to their life membership, Both these players are no longer best 22 and they want to leave for mor games

If you cant get a game you leave for your career to continue , We dont keep players like Mason Wood for 8 years expecting them to develop

There's just no point in bringing him in,we'd simply just be bringing him in because we can. Our recruiters have shown that we don't need to have early picks to bring in good players. You can look at our current list a perfect example of just that. Dylan Grimes, Jayden Short, Kane Lambert, Jason Castagna, Ivan Soldo, Liam Baker, Sydney Stack and Marlion Pickett were all drafted after the national draft. We've also drafted Jack Graham, Nathan Broad, Ryan Garthwaite and Dan Butler all after pick #50.

I'd feel pretty confident in calling all of those players in our best 30-32 players on the list. That's a third of the main core of our Premiership winning squad were drafted after pick 50. I'm now more than happy to back our club and recruiters in to use our draft picks on promising talent.

Jack Newnes has played over 150 games and will be 27 before the start of the season, we know what we're going to get from him. I don't think he has the talent or upside to come into our squad. If he's already not to the standard required we would just be picking him up for the sake of it. Based on his age, experience and the contract he would've been on I also don't think he'd be willing to come for a packet of chips.

Yep. I like RT's post, because initially it seems more than fair swap. But then, why put another mediocre player on a longish term contract (3 yrs perhaps), when we can stay nimble and play more of our existing list with many showing signs of stepping up if asked to. Rather a kid with potential in an area we really need (or even two in that time) or even a one year contract on someone else. Being trade and draft nimble going into 2020 has some value in my book. RT is not wrong, just the timing is.

Last edited:
Ok, time for the annual 'Luke Parker to RFC' last day trade rumour!

Hey guys, I heard that the RFC are making a last minute play for Luke Parker!
Obviously wont happen but imagine him and Dusty rotating through the middle and forward

19aj4.gif

Get this trending guys.

How is it that so many organisations involved in the media care so little about how the little people (don't worryTiger71 - not commenting on your penis again) feel at being treated like silly little people. I tune out completely when we get manipulated like that. Have your trade two hours of mayhem CH7/AFL - I will read all about it later on some other form of media when I'm good and ready!

Moore isn't an afl level player. Be surprised if he isn't delisted

Moore hasn’t fully proven that he isn’t an AFL player yet, he has merely hinted at it.

Junkins has proven it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Edit: and if we needed any further proof then Clangerfield has reportedly recommended him to the pussies. Wow, the Cats consigned themselves to the dustbin of AFL life when they recruited that drama queen, and now he is holding himself out as a list manager. Give us a spell clown.

Last edited:
Moore hasn’t fully proven that he isn’t an AFL player yet, he has merely hinted at it.

Junkins has proven it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Edit: and if we needed any further proof then Clangerfield has reportedly recommended him to the pussies. Wow, the Cats consigned themselves to the dustbin of AFL life when they recruited that drama queen, and now he is holding himself out as a list manager. Give us a spell clown.
I'll laugh if the cats keep going all out with these 30 year olds and don't win a flag.

um no

Jenkins is on 600k, Moore is on 140k

Output similar, bit Moore is not a w***er and has more upside
Jenkins said he’d play for 200k cal moore is a spud and won’t make it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cal moore struggles to get a kick in the vfl but apparently he’s better than a player who gave rance a bath once

And has seasons of 40/46/62/45/46 and then two others of mid 20’s goals

Jesus wept cal moore couldn’t lace Jenkins boots

Get this trending guys.

Stealing this from Reddit.

"AFL decides the trade period goes for a week and a half then decides that oh, on the last day, you have to wait. It's like a chick edging you for an hour only to completely stop for 4 hours, before then saying she's horny again and ******* you hard for 2 minutes until you shoot and then she says that's all you get for a year"

Stealing this from Reddit.

"AFL decides the trade period goes for a week and a half then decides that oh, on the last day, you have to wait. It's like a chick edging you for an hour only to completely stop for 4 hours, before then saying she's horny again and ******* you hard for 2 minutes until you shoot and then she says that's all you get for a year"
Just sharing news mate, not sure it is "stealing" considering I clearly showed its from Pete Ryan (The Age), not me.

jenkins is 31 in feb and was dropped to the sanfl

he is finished

Dropped for disciplinary reasons. He can still play and will be handy for the Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cal moore struggles to get a kick in the vfl but apparently he’s better than a player who gave rance a bath once

And has seasons of 40/46/62/45/46 and then two others of mid 20’s goals

Jesus wept cal moore couldn’t lace Jenkins boots

Stevi with due respect, all that shows is it took Crows years to realise that 6 foot 6 receivers don’t win you anything that matters. Go and have a look at the replay of the 2017 GF and ask yourself if you would ever want this guy playing for you on that sort of stage. Your answer will be no, ergo, he is worthless.

Woah ease up darling....

For him to be an improved player at Richmond he would have to break into the 22. Won't happen.

Therefore my opinion, we don't need him. he wants to play AFL football, not VFL, SANFL etc.....

My take on Geelong is they want another back up tall in case they lose faith in their ruck stocks, plus insurance in case they loose a key forward. Gold Coast not looking at him should tell other clubs something.

But yeah, "Lol wtf", apologies for sharing my opinion on a forum......

Apology accepted. :)

For the strawman argument, not for your opinion lol

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by "disagree". I agree that if he couldn't make the team he wouldn't be improved. Fair enough, I agree. But as I said, I started the post saying he isn't coming but structurally he'd be good with us based on his attributes. I never said we need him or advocating that we try get him. Was just a passing comment regarding his game and ours. That's why it was a bit weird when you said, "disagree, don't need him" in response to it.

Ah well ☮️peace and thanks for the apology :)

jenkins is 31 in feb and was dropped to the sanfl

he is finished
Even so he’d still offer more then moore for similar money not that we’re interested. Callum Moore is lucky not to be delisted he’s marginally better then Elton

He was 100% dropped for reasons other than his form. That bloke is now gone, along with 2 others. But the relationship isn't repairable. He's been better than tex for a number of years now too.

mate

no offense but I could not disagree more with your opinion

Jenkins is a washed up 31 yr old sea gull that is finished

Moore at least is young and could improve

Remove this Banner Ad

Back