List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Why when he helped us???

Would you rather he rolled up and empower us to possibly make a bad decision back then???

I think your being too insensitive, unreasonable and difficult.

How do you know when he did not do the fitness test he was not thinking of us and whats best for RFC at the time??

he hasn’t helped us. Wtf are you talking about

he hasn’t helped us. Wtf are you talking about

He did help us.

He did not allow us to make a bad decision back then by taking the decision away from us by not turning up to the fitness test if your recollection is correct.

You seem to have an issue with his creativity, arguable indirectness and seem to assume motivations

I see the need to see whether his application, desire, communication and trust in others can improve and has improved with experience so he can grow in a positive way and help himself and others!!

I would be saying to Harley we have indigenous guys of all ages and experiences and other players from WA, we have guys from the Gold Coast in leadership positions when you where at Gold Coast. There is no place to hide here. Are you brave enough to be open and honest with where you are at, what you want to do with us and yourself and are you truely prepared to apply yourself in every facet to get the most out of yourself and help your teammates win another premiership. How are your motivations, what is driving you and how much do you want to succeed?

We can say this is not a WA thing, this is not an indigenous thing, this is not a Gold Coast thing, we have seen it all, warts and all, we have differing opinions and intel from all angles. Harley are you prepared to be open and do what you need to do to succeed including communicating cohesively as a team player with how you are going and any concerns you may have assuming the legs and other body parts stand up??

I would also say this to Harley. You have your detractors such as yourself. To help you succeed and the team succeed with your inclusion as part of the fabric if your intentions are good you need to be open about your intent so you are not misinterpreted. Being vague about what you are doing or aloof does not help in your footy interactions including around the club. In this way for your progress communications and relationships with your teammates, coaches and mentors are very important and application is very important because, while some may question other things, if you keep applying yourself it will hold you in good stead and work in your favour to assist potentially overcoming other obstacles!

Last edited:
Got rid of Hogan because Weideman and McDonald are good key forwards and they needed a key beckman so brought in May. Perfectly sensible, but Weideman ends up injured, McDonald struggled most of the season(possibly not 100%?) and May missed most of the season with injury. And the whole thing was worse because the other gun tall defender Level missed most of the year as well. Just a year they had to have I think, expect much better 2020 if all those guys get a good run at it.
I actually thought Tom McDonald was a good chb before they ever moved him fwd.Reckon they have gone around in circles uneccesarily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be very surprised if we go after Bennell after he completely wasted our time and Dusty's evaluation of him was scathing.

We are being linked simply because of our success with Pickett and Stack and no other reason. They had no history with us, Bennell does.

Could be wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back