List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we have a need for a big bodied mid (although Ross could fill that void along with RCD)

Brayden Sier from the pies could be worth a look imo

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
If Sier leaves Collingwood it makes that Beams trade all the more stupid. Would love him here but I don’t think he’s obtainable. Hope someone pulls him out of that shithole though. Will be a gun eventually.

Will Brodie can’t get a game for Gold Coast and apparently wants to return home. Reckon we could get him cheaply (pick in the 40s). One of the best contested players of his draft and would add to our midfield depth.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
If Sier leaves Collingwood it makes that Beams trade all the more stupid. Would love him here but I don’t think he’s obtainable. Hope someone pulls him out of that shithole though. Will be a gun eventually.

Will Brodie can’t get a game for Gold Coast and apparently wants to return home. Reckon we could get him cheaply (pick in the 40s). One of the best contested players of his draft and would add to our midfield depth.
Only chance would be if he was prepared for a haircut to his salary , gc extended his contract would be on min >300k we wouldn’t pay an untried mid that . Apart from that , yes , would suit us

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
He's probably out of our price range but wouldn't mind trying to get Adam Tomlinson over as a free agent...
Everyone is out of our price range.
No cash here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ivansarmy

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
We got our man last year and when we target someone we usually do it from a long way out. Underwhelming free agency list this year so I think we will just go to the draft. Think Brandon Ellis will get a good offer from elsewhere as cashed up teams need to spend their money somewhere and he is one of only a few free agents in that 26 year old bracket. Will get us a second round compensation or possibly end of first round? Maybe I’m dreaming with that but depends if multiple clubs with $$ want him.
I see us keeping those we want and trying to improve our draft position.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
If Ellis plays a few more games like last week he could expect 500+ offer which would be well over what we would value him , least it would assure min r2
I suspect last week's effort are a result of what his agent whispered in his ear...play like a footballer son, take a few hits and come the end of the year your a free agent and clubs will bid high for your services...and then you can coast along on a bruise free three year with option$ mega contract...think about that son!

Damo80

Premiership Player
Jul 11, 2011
Latrobe Valley
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
I suspect last week's effort are a result of what his agent whispered in his ear...play like a footballer son, take a few hits and come the end of the year your a free agent and clubs will bid high for your services...and then you can coast along on a bruise free three year with option$ mega contract...think about that son!
I must admit, last week's game didn't have my complete attention, but it seemed like he was playing more wing/mid, rather than half back. IMO it's a role that suits him better. He seems to be more prone to panick and poor decision making playing in defence. I reckon teams potentially targeting him as a FA will be looking to use him on a wing, and he'd do well there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

Have heard murmurings about some interest from us in Brodie from last year - fat Dew doesnt rate him or his disposal to be more specific. Seems that hasnt changed and with Miles up there taking an inside mid slot, Brodie still cant get a game. Id take him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back