List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouch brothers are about as damaging as Graham Norton playing kiss chasey. N. O. P. E.

Disagree about Brad, he can be damaging.

No idea how we get him under our cap but he’d be no.2 at the club this year for contested possessions, tackles and clearances and no.5 for score involvements.

Exactly the guy who would slip into our midfield next to Prestia and dominate. And don’t forget the upgrade in talent around him, Jack and Lynch instead of Tex and Jenkins alone is a huge difference. There is no one remotely like Dusty on Adelaides list.

There was one passage in the last 2-3 mins of play that really highlighted to me how bad his decision making can be. He was just outside 50 and Castagna all on his own 20-30m out in the pocket directly ahead of him, which he would of seen but instead chose to kick sideways 10m to Dusty in 2 V 1. Its decisions like this that kill his game.
Agree with this but he isnt the only one to do that ,quite a few will dish it off to dusty regardless if he is under pressure or not rather than giving it to someone in a better position ,it almost seems to be a team rule it happens that often

I don't rate the Crouch brothers tbh. Brad is ranked 4th in the league for turnovers and has a 50% kicking efficiency, he's also very injury prone. Matt has a 57% kicking efficiency and is pretty slow.
I've watched a few of their games this year and I just don't think they would fit into our gamestyle.

I see them as glorified Conca's.

I don't rate the Crouch brothers tbh. Brad is ranked 4th in the league for turnovers and has a 50% kicking efficiency, he's also very injury prone. Matt has a 57% kicking efficiency and is pretty slow.
I've watched a few of their games this year and I just don't think they would fit into our gamestyle.

Dusty was 4th last year and 1st the year before for turn overs ;)

This 100%
Graham is starting to find some consistency and will be better next year and I would prefer to keep playing Ross and eventually Collier-Dawkins next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the deal with Cerra?
is he out of contract or did he re-sign?

Re-signed late last year or early this year if I’m not mistaken

Yup just double checked re signed late last year for 2 years so he’s contracted until 2020

Crouch boys, crouch is becoming hawt, not just hot but hawt

Pyke getting sacked would be a spammer in our works. Lyon getting the arse would have stopped some of the bleeding at Fremantle.

I’d look at trading Chol, he has some value at the moment. Soldo, Nank and CCJ is a good ruck dept, it’s clear that Soldo could play first ruck and that’s worth a fair bit, keeping him is a huge saving for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
clubs should be lineing up for Soldo as well.
We have Balta and CCJ who suit playing with Nank more and will offer more than Soldo long term.
I think we could snag a late 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.
Good rucks are worth a bit
Good rucks are worth a bit
Worth more to stay than leave
Be crazy to let big ivy go elsewhere
He will be a tiger for life
He ain't going nowhere

trade update pending:

Got Tiger71 on the podcast tonight, I'm not sure what the updates are about as such but I'm sure he will leave us with a few talking points!

Swear counter at the ready.

The current record holder is The Wolf of Wall St with the f bomb being dropped a whopping 506 times.

Tomorrow on michael's podcast. Also will slap hocking, pies and 14 other sides :p
wish i had of seen this post before the going live decision, you didn't even tag the right person lol.

strap yourselves in people!!

here is the link to the Podcast thread.

if you want to listen live the instructions / link is on page 45.

a reminder tweet will go out as well if you follow us on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back