Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Wouldn’t have thought Jones is a proven midfield talent.

Hewett is on a par with what we already have.

If we miss on crouch I’d sooner we sit it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jones numbers aren't great. Not the ball winning bull we need imo, but a handy player

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Jones numbers aren't great. Not the ball winning bull we need imo, but a handy player

I don’t think we commit cap and picks for a handy player. Stack plays a similar backline role and seems to have a higher ceiling. We should only trade for a inside mid. Every other need I think we can cover with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barunga Bullet

The GOAT
May 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
No pleasure at all, its just that I also have a life outside these boards, i have been busy! :p

Ok what I have managed to get together

Crouch - The sacking has delayed things. We were hopeful we would have a definite answer by the end of the week, obviously we have not got it yet. We still think we are a chance but the mail is its a real 50/50. If he does leave, it will be to the tigers, you can bookmark that. Obviously if i hear further ill let you know.

SPP- We believe he is 100% get able. Watch this space as a few clubs are hunting him, which includes us. I would expect our interest to ramp up if crouch stay's. Next week will be pretty active with having a more clearer picture.

One interesting I did here is that we are seeing if we can pry a sydney mid out, who it is, i cant say yet as I have been told not to release the name but once i have been given the OK ill let you guys know.

A Sydney mid or a GWS mid? Not that he's a top mid but heard we might be sniffing round bonar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
A Sydney mid or a GWS mid? Not that he's a top mid but heard we might be sniffing round bonar
I would love to get Bonar , Think this kid has been forgotten about and something is not right with him at GWS
Happy to trade the Ellis pick we get to bring this kid or 2019+2020 1st rounders for Caldwell

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
No to Powell-Pepper. Big and strong but lacks a lot of class and skill.

I'd imagine Port would want more than he's worth too.

I still wonder if we could entice an inside midfielder from a team with a strong midfield. Someone like a Sier from the Pies who's value has dropped. That or a talented kid from the Giants who can't crack a game yet because of all the other first rounders.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
No to Powell-Pepper. Big and strong but lacks a lot of class and skill.

I'd imagine Port would want more than he's worth too.

I still wonder if we could entice an inside midfielder from a team with a strong midfield. Someone like a Sier from the Pies who's value has dropped. That or a talented kid from the Giants who can't crack a game yet because of all the other first rounders.
Sier is an interesting player
He has the size and the speed but hardly uses it when he actually plays and also gets injured alot as well as being a D!khed
But he does have the tools required to be a player and maybe our coaches/Players could get the best out of him.

Would be ok with 1 of our 3rd rounders as he is a ready player and would improve our depth and competition for spots

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
I vote for Hopper.....
hopper.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back