Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Rumour on Twitter is that we are interested in Bonaire.

ivansarmy

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Would want to come fairly cheap.

Recon our second or Brando pick (if it’s an end of first we would probably get a later pick back as well) would get it done. He is a long way back in their pecking order. Hasn’t shown much up there but we definitely rated him in his draft year so wouldn’t surprise me. Can’t see Crouch happening and would happily wait until he is a free agent as although a great player there is risk involved, a risk I don’t think we need to take.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t think we commit cap and picks for a handy player. Stack plays a similar backline role and seems to have a higher ceiling. We should only trade for a inside mid. Every other need I think we can cover with time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.
Don't see the value on getting someone who is only equal to a kid who we already have and developing.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Recon our second or Brando pick (if it’s an end of first we would probably get a later pick back as well) would get it done. He is a long way back in their pecking order. Hasn’t shown much up there but we definitely rated him in his draft year so wouldn’t surprise me. Can’t see Crouch happening and would happily wait until he is a free agent as although a great player there is risk involved, a risk I don’t think we need to take.
Pick ~19? I'd be ******* pissed if we give that up for a fringe player that's done bugger all in the NEAFL and has had 2 knee recos.

Sorry meant the state not the team lol. It's gws
I'd be happy with O'Halloran 12 games at NEAFL level averaging 20 disposals and 4 tackles as a first year kid.

Bonar would be handy as well 16 games at NEAFL level averaging 18 disposals and 6 tackles

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Would want to come fairly cheap.

Yeah I think our second, maybe later

On the GWS board they say guys like Hately etc.. gone past him so does not have the currency as a draftee.

He might make it yet but he will have more opportunity at RFC given GWS loaded in that area and type of player. The other thing is they will ge going after Green in this years draft

Even Halloran could be handy for versatility but I think, GWS probably want to hold onto him.

We could throw him around and try him in a few different areas and rotate him through the middle providing a chop out. GWS have guns in certain areas so less flexibility at GWS for someone like him of his type.

GWS might even be interested in some of our lessor players because their depth is pretty thin. For example they are a little low in the small forward area and small defender area to I would have thought if any of our fringe players interested in going there.

The other area they are weak in is ruck even if they decide to get Jacobs from Adelaide in terms of depth and youth angle

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah I think our second, maybe later

On the GWS board they say guys like Hately etc.. gone past him so does not have the currency as a draftee.

He might make it yet but he will have more opportunity at RFC given GWS loaded in that area and type of player. The other thing is they will ge going after Green in this years draft

Even Halloran could be handy for versatility but I think, GWS probably want to hold onto him.

We could throw him around and try him in a few different areas and rotate him through the middle providing a chop out. GWS have guns in certain areas so less flexibility at GWS for someone like him of his type.

GWS might even be interested in some of our lessor players because their depth is pretty thin. For example they are a little low in the small forward area and small defender area to I would have thought if any of our fringe players interested in going there.

The other area they are weak in is ruck even if they decide to get Jacobs from Adelaide in terms of depth and youth angle
Two knee recos doesn't bother you?!?

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Two knee recos doesn't bother you?!?

Why would it not??

I think its the one reco because the first was not healed properly.

Either way there are risks which impacts his price no doubt for sure.

He might not make it, he could be a lemon so we are crazy putting up a lot for him.

Its just an opportunity that suits player and clubs and who knows he might come good in a different environment, slightly different set-up with possible more opportunity as they are loaded with inside options similar to himself

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't think bonar has shown much at all. 3rd round pick honestly

Should be. I also think this would be independent of any play for crouch or SPP. After keeping Coniligio they will be prepared to deal on these fringe guys who haven’t kicked on. The trade for Pickett a pick 6 after two years for a 3rd is what we should be looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back