Not open for further replies.
Moore
Weller
Towner
Menadue
Markov
Chol
Grigg
Maybe houli if he calls it time. His choice.

All retired traded or delisted. Doesn't actually free up a lot of space. Highly doubt we can target any established players given what our kids have shown. Hopefully they sign for fair deals given their experience. The big pays will come after rance cotch and jack retire
Will be tight until end of 2021 , then millions drop off the tpp ,lock,up your fav sons bloos

AFL website has linked us to Frank Anderson from the Northern Blues. He's playing his first year of VFL as a 21 year old. Strong tackling inside mid with clean disposal apparently.

This is him playing with Croydon last year.
[IMG='width:430px;']https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/20f57d94333c60e1d2f818063e8ac970[/IMG]

What do they need?
A raft of injuries has hurt Richmond's midfield stocks, particularly its inside ball winners, leading to the club trialling Nick Vlastuin and Josh Caddy in that position in recent weeks. Another big body could help. Expect the Tigers to also monitor key position players.
Who's available?
A number of local options could be catching their eye, including Footscray ball winner Kyle Dunkley and Coburg forward Sam Lowson. The Tigers aren't afraid to look interstate, meaning someone like Marlion Pickett could also be on their radar.
Do they have a pick?
They might have two. Having left a pair of vacancies on their rookie list after last year's draft, the Tigers filled them with Sydney Stack and Mav Weller via SSP rules. But a season-ending injury to Alex Rance and the retirement of Shaun Grigg has given them options.
The whisper: Richmond is red-hot on Dunkley and Pickett. However, if they're off the draft board by the time the Tigers pick, don't be surprised to see Northern Blues midfielder Frank Anderson's name called out. - RB
WHO MAKES FINALS? Do the 2019 Ladder Predictor

Not much of a sample size , thought it was looking good v Melbourne
Third quarter against Melbourne, before Jack got injured, they looked really good, like they were starting to really click.

I honestly don’t think it’ll take long for Jack and Lynch to learn to work together, the two already look like pretty good mates off-field the way Jack always seems to look for Lynch after a game so the next step will be learning to work together.

Would have to have left the country if labor didn't choke.
Yeah yeah...always gets me..it's labor's fault...but but but labor...Labor did this, Labor did that, Labor choked!
Last i heard over 20,000,000 voters in this country and they voted how they all wanted to vote!
But you adjust the political narrative to suit yourself, a little like the Murdoch press does in this country!

Last edited:
Yeah yeah...always gets me..it's labor's fault...but but but labor...last i heard over 20,000,000 voters in this country and they voted how they wanted!
Don't forget the next economic downturn will be Labor fault even though the conservatives have been in office since 2013

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah yeah...always gets me..it's labor's fault...but but but labor...Labor did this, Labor did that, Labor choked!
Last i heard over 20,000,000 voters in this country and they voted how they all wanted to vote!
But you adjust the political narrative to suit yourself, a little like the Murdoch press does in this country!
Who's fault was it then?lol

Mid season draft is a ripper move by the AFL. Credit where it's due. It elevates the lower leagues as well.

Just be careful to think the players that dominate at lower leagues are going to get near that standard at AFL. That Gibbons bloke Carlton picked up looks very ordinary at AFL level most weeks.

Mid season draft is a ripper move by the AFL. Credit where it's due. It elevates the lower leagues as well.

Just be careful to think the players that dominate at lower leagues are going to get near that standard at AFL. That Gibbons bloke Carlton picked up looks very ordinary at AFL level most weeks.
Think it'll only last 2yrs and be taken over by a mid season trade period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back