List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. We are 7th with a ****load of injuries to good/elite players all year.

Absolutely STW...Done bloody well to hang around the 8...And should stay there even if we lose tonight...

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This is the best and cheapest suggestion I've seen. Was recruited as an inside mid. The other guy is Pickett - big-bodied and hungry.
Think we should go down this path with both over the pre-season.
Head to the draft(lets be honest.Thats all we can afford atm).
Kpd with our 1st.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
What about sending Magic, Shazza and Santa to North Melbourne for their 2nd Round Draft Pick?

North Melbourne membership goes up 25% and they could be relocated to Tasmania!

Has anyone seen a Santa post in the last 4 years??

I am a bit curious on his/her commentary on and after our win in 2017.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Same and whatever happened to Helen's Wheels?!?

Helen Wheels was a lot more recent than Santa Claus.

I cannot recall her being re-known for for being such a critic of RFC activities like Santa was though.

It would have been interesting to see Santa commentary end of 2017 and beyond to sort out whether he/she was indeed a troll or just opinionated anti-establishment

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Helen Wheels was a lot more recent than Santa Claus.
I cannot recall her being re-known for for being such a critic of RFC activities like Santa was though.
It would have been interesting to see Santa commentary end of 2017 and beyond to sue out whether he/she was indeed a troll or just opinionated anti-establishment
Hey hang on a minute i'm in that camp also!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
What about sending Magic, Shazza and Santa to North Melbourne for their 2nd Round Draft Pick?

North Melbourne membership goes up 25% and they could be relocated to Tasmania!
haha gold!! They could draft a lot of talls, who wear tin foil hats and then curse them with injury by tempting the fate of the footy gods! The great triumvirate!!

Barnard

All Australian
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Guy at work that knows a fair bit about the goings on at port reckons they are keen on Shai Bolton. I would have assumed his preference would be to go back to WA if he leaves but found this interesting.

Mickyp81

Debutant
Jul 9, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Guy at work that knows a fair bit about the goings on at port reckons they are keen on Shai Bolton. I would have assumed his preference would be to go back to WA if he leaves but found this interesting.
This makes some sense into why he isn’t being picked atm. If he has told the club he wants to be traded, then that could be why he isn’t getting a game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back