List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly hasn’t signed a contract yet. If he had we’d have heard because Geelong (quite rightly) would be shouting it from the rooftops before the ink dried on his signature

Why the * would he have bought a house if he hasn’t signed a contract

Now, if he’s considering staying in Geelong, which is a possibility, then looking at houses would make sense on the basis that what a potential home might look like would form part of the decision making process

Gaff on the backchat podcast last week spoke about how weird it was hearing/reading about how he’d been telling teammates at the B&F that he was leaving when he’d done no such thing.

Whatever Kelly’s thinking is he ain’t telling anybody outside his closest circle and they wouldn’t be telling anyone either

Kelly hasn’t signed a contract yet. If he had we’d have heard because Geelong (quite rightly) would be shouting it from the rooftops before the ink dried on his signature

Why the fu** would he have bought a house if he hasn’t signed a contract

Now, if he’s considering staying in Geelong, which is a possibility, then looking at houses would make sense on the basis that what a potential home might look like would form part of the decision making process

Gaff on the backchat podcast last week spoke about how weird it was hearing/reading about how he’d been telling teammates at the B&F that he was leaving when he’d done no such thing.

Whatever Kelly’s thinking is he ain’t telling anybody outside his closest circle and they wouldn’t be telling anyone either
Do we think Blaine is inside or outside his closest circle?

Lol

No one knows s**t about s**t until it’s released by the person in question.

Gullible is what you are if you believe any of the trades or free agency talk on here.

He'd go well with the guy you want to take over at full forward next year who's kicked 6 goals for the season.

I dont want him at Full Forward. I want him at Centre Half Forward. I thought Wayne Carey was a Centre Half Forward?
Jack Darling is the Full Forward when JK retires.
Oscar Allen is the 3rd KPF ie Jack Gunston. Oscar hopefully becomes more midfield eventually..

Yep building the blokes tank. He is going to be a very special player i feel. I see a lot of Wayne Carey in him.

Building his tank ^^^ Wayne King Carey^^^ Umm where did i mention Full Forward???

J Brander is West Coasts Centre Half Forward once JK retires. JD becomes Full Forward. Oscar is building nicely. Hope he becomes the next Fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Caniglio injury raises some interesting questions especially if it is an ACL
It could make it easier to get him or rather make GWS not be so willing to sacrifice $1.2M in salary cup space next year.
GWS already have 8 - 10 quality midfielders on their list and look like picking up another couple with their academy picks. Tom Green in particular; he has been likened to Patrick Cripps.
Also Jeremy Cameron is a free agent next year and arguably he is more important than any mid.
It’s going to take a truck load of cap space to get him on a new long term contract.
I for one would be happy to have Caniglio sitting in the wings for a season.
When you analyse it from GWS position; although they would very much like to retain him they are much more likely not to match any offer put up to him.
Food for thought.

I bet Tim Kelly thought he was being really crafty only telling his Jewish uncle and his best mate’s physio about the biggest story in football.

Little did he know...
The photograph of him and his family standing on the porch of their new house in downtown Geelong was a dead giveaway.
Not sure why the eaves are painted blue and yellow though.

Hackdorn saying Darling has signed on.

Link for anyone that wants to listen. I’m not a fan of ole Hagdorn but it’s always fun listening to him pot Freo and Lyon in particular- says that his post game comments re Fyfe are a clear diversion tactic away from his s**t coaching

Also mentions Ryan doubtful but nothing about Naitanui

Link for anyone that wants to listen. I’m not a fan of ole Hagdorn but it’s always fun listening to him pot Freo and Lyon in particular- says that his post game comments re Fyfe are a clear diversion tactic away from his s**t coaching

Also mentions Ryan doubtful but nothing about Naitanui
He seems to have been getting it right more often than not recently

Apparently Tim Kelly has bought a house in Geelong, and his partner's parents are moving over, according to someone on the Geelong board.

Interesting, I also remember hearing how Kelly was a certainty to stay at Geelong last year from Matthew Lloyd, or, similarly, Andrew Gaff was 100% gone last year according to literally everyone on BigFooty.

The old get a house at half price for the parents trick?

Worked in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back