List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
As much as I like Kennedy I think he needs to step down. We have guys waiting to come in and I feel he is going to hold us back. Similar to Cox in his final season.

We need to consider Rioli is gone now too. Hopefully Cameron can fill that void next year but may want to draft another forward.

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
As much as I like Kennedy I think he needs to step down. We have guys waiting to come in and I feel he is going to hold us back. Similar to Cox in his final season.

We need to consider Rioli is gone now too. Hopefully Cameron can fill that void next year but may want to draft another forward.
Nah
Kennedy too good to let go
Needs an uninterrupted preseason
Silly Willi will get 10 weeks for being stupid

Winky

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2009
Sunshine coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts

I reckon Kennedy will simply retire. In addition I think Masten will either go elsewhere or retire. I’d be surprised if Mortimer gets another contract and McInnes will probably go from the rookie list and maybe Smith too. Schofield, Jetta and Hurn to continue. Don’t know what will happen with Rioli.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
He got 3 time HTB out in space. He is so overrated its not funny..

Out in the space runner dont do anything in a final/battle/war.

He is taking up a midfielders spot.
I watched Kyal Horsely on 0 legs rip Masten apart. He is woeful.
I've seen Horsley play and I can 100% confirm that he has more than 0 legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back