List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
I think he is seen as a last resort, use in case of bulk injuries player. Like big frase has been.

I thought he may have been selected this week but they are obviously prioritising Williams over him.
That plus the Beagles behefit frim having a decent ruck to help the mids develop and also not put too much pressure on developing rucks like Williams.

We were about to draft Scott Jones who played for us in the WAFL but the Dorkers cut our lunch. Has hardly been used.

Wonder if we would grab him if he became available.

205cm and 115kgs so a true ruck size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
I think the AFL has been doing its best to remove the Enforcer kind of player from the team.

If they keep punishing consequence in physical clashes then it makes it hard for that kind of thing to stay a part of the game.
How often has Robinson at the Lions been suspended?

You can be an enforcer and not get suspended.

SPP has that intimidation factor. Nic has it too.

I just dont see anyone in our squad. Nelson a tad maybe.

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast

Lol I don’t think too many players are intimidated by Jacko.

Is this perception still coming from that one game against Essendon when he tagged Zaharakis (the most taggable player in the comp)
What's with the photo?

Go look at Woosha photo's off field when he was that age. Bit of a nerd. But when he crossed that white line the 'fever' would fire up and he'd run around trying to kill blokes.

And no Nelson is nowhere near Woosha level just to be clear.

AsterixTheGaul

Plucked from the Amos
Sep 12, 2013
15 min water taxi from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Gunners Lakers Scorcher Claremont
As it stands right now, we hold the following picks
R1 - 16 (likely to turn into 18 before FA and any other compensation)
R2 - 22 (Sydney's second based on them sitting 15th and that is about where it will be - +/- a spot or two but may be diluted with FA compo and academy picks)
R2 - 34 (our second and likely to be 36 prior to compo so likely to be 40 - 42 on the night)
R4 - 59 (St Kilda's fourth and I expect they will drop a further spot come season end)
R6 - 106

Patron

Genuine Shuperstar
Aug 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Alright my Hickey is s**t thread got shut down by some nerd, so i'm just going to have to discuss it here.
Bad call, he’s far superior to Vardy and is a genuinely competitive AFL level ruckman. No superstar but he doesn’t lose you games and always try’s. Very Good role player.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Coasters7

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
As it stands right now, we hold the following picks
R1 - 16 (likely to turn into 18 after we go B2B)
R2 - 22 (Sydney's second based on them sitting 15th and that is about where it will be - +/- a spot or two but may be diluted with FA compo and academy picks)
R2 - 34 (our second and likely to be 36 prior to compo so likely to be 40 - 42 on the night)
R4 - 59 (St Kilda's fourth and I expect they will drop a further spot come season end)
R6 - 106
EFA

Top Bottom