List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his age 3rd round is probably the best we could hope for, end of 2nd round at an absolute stretch but if it’s only a two year deal we may not get anything

Last year Collingwood got a 3rd round pick for Fasolo

Fasolo was a 1 yr deal too wasnt he?

If we are lucky we get a 3rd. But we aren't Collingwood, an expansion team or a Vic side. So we will jet zip.

Fasolo was a 1 yr deal too wasnt he?

If we are lucky we get a 3rd. But we aren't Collingwood, an expansion team or a Vic side. So we will jet zip.

Three year deal from what I can find and we was 26

A 30 year old Masten on a likely 2 year deal is bordering on no compensation

As it is a 3rd round pick is only going to be somewhere in the 50’s so there’s not much coming back other than some salary cap space of it were to happen

Three year deal from what I can find and we was 26

A 30 year old Masten on a likely 2 year deal is bordering on no compensation

As it is a 3rd round pick is only going to be somewhere in the 50’s so there’s not much coming back other than some salary cap space of it were to happen

I don't think GC have any pending free agents this year - but if so they may prefer a trade rather than risking watering down any compo picks.

Wouldn't be too generous - but I reckon we would take any available opportunity to improve our draft position if we can.

Kerplunk

If John Ralph is saying that, then woah. It’s a certainty.
I coincidently spoke to a close friend of Kelly’s about this yesterday. Said exactly the same thing. West Coast is the goal and doesn’t want to go to Freo because of the culture there. Ie wants to go to a club that wants to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I moved recently from living up the road from JK. Sorry no more updates from Wembley..

JK isn't living in Wembley anymore, so not sure who you were up the road from

ONE JUBILANT MASTEN IS NOT JUBILANT ABOUT THIS

The Hungry One is..

Now just need to make Watermelon see that he is surplus and head off too. As J Brander will replace JK. As will Bailey Williams go ahead. Banking on the Flying Fijian to play 3 more years so yea not too sure where the Snake fits. Darling to Full Fwd and Brander CHF with Oskie as 3rd tall fwd pinch hitting ruckskovich doesn't bode well for the Jake the Snake. Still got the Hick man too.

Maybe then i can get back on the changes thread. Hmm

P.S did i mention how i rate Nicholas Reid. Think he would be a better option in that mid fwd Lecras role. Not sure on Venables future..and rumours of the Petroleum one heading off too.
Cameron, Rioli and Cripps can all push up the ground.

If the club is serious about kelly then unfortunately its gonna have to be Brander + our first pick.

Not that i agree with that.
I actually heard that from within the club months ago. I was shocked as it defeats the purpose of why we selected him before Kelly in the first place. I hope we have had a re-thing. I posted before , this years first pick or let it be and go to the draft. However, we and Tim may have already made a deal about how this would go ? Certainly feels this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back