List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason for Allen going out of the side isn't Allen, it's good old team balance. We do look better as a team with JK/Darling and an assortment of smalls with a ruckman as a third marking option.

Well at the moment we have Ryan, Rioli, Cameron and Petruccelle. Think thats a decent amount of small forwards.

The main reason for Allen going out of the side isn't Allen, it's good old team balance. We do look better as a team with JK/Darling and an assortment of smalls with a ruckman as a third marking option.
giphy.gif

Allen spends time too close to goals when not in the ruck. He needs to be further up the ground being an option between the arcs.

Not only that it’s also good to rotate that spot given we have four pretty decent young key forwards and all could do with a bit of afl.
Allen spends time too close to goals when not in the ruck. He needs to be further up the ground being an option between the arcs.

Not only that it’s also good to rotate that spot given we have four pretty decent young key forwards and all could do with a bit of afl.
Based on Burgoyne playing on next year at 38 years of age, you would have to think that Kennedy has another six or seven years in him.

Last edited:
No, don’t think so.
Used pick 13 on Brander.
WC didn’t work too hard to get a like pick to satisfy Geelong last year or offer Brander up in a trade so how does that make them think that they f**ked up?
Makes me think that they were happy with their decisions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
[/QUOTE]

WC didn’t work too hard to get a like pick to satisfy Geelong last year or offer Brander up in a trade so how does that make them think that they f**ked up?
Makes me think that they were happy with their decisions.
[/QUOTE]
What makes you say West Coast didn't try too hard? I would be keen to have an understand of what they did attempt.

Personally I have no idea how much time or what they offered other clubs. All I know is what was reported - they first 7 picks were likely to be highly prized.

What makes you say West Coast didn't try too hard? I would be keen to have an understand of what they did attempt.

Personally I have no idea how much time or what they offered other clubs. All I know is what was reported - they first 7 picks were likely to be highly prized.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe. I just don't get why people continually want Brander to be part of the equation.
Brander will be playing for the Eagles long after Kelly has retired. (See Kennedy/Judd Longevity)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not a fan of trading Brander. Id rather keep him and develop him into a CHF with Darling at FF and Allen as third tall. The only problem I see is fitting in Jake Waterman. The guys too good for WAFL at the moment.

Last edited:
Brander is about to break out . Looked impressive against West Perth . Would rather keep Brander than trade for Kelly .

Yep, I reckon he will be a Jeremy Cameron type player down the track. Next year, he should begin to make his mark. You don't trade talent like that, besides he loves the Eagles.

Im not a fan of trading Brander. Id rather keep him and develop him into a CHF with Darling at FF and Allen as third tall. The only problem I see at the moment is fitting in Jake Waterman. The guys too good for WAFL at the moment.

Maybe we end up going from playing an extra mid as a forward, to playing an extra forward as a mid

Trade Waterman. Our future is
Darling FF, Brander CHF, Oscar 3rd fwd ie Gunston like.
We have Bailey J Williams to ruck/fwd as well.
Vardy will be surplus too.

NN, Hickey, Brooksby, Williams, Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back