List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
HT, do you get the mailman to leave packages at the door or do you always want to sign for it?
doorfire18.jpg

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
2 years in defence then shift to attack works as well.

My problem is that we have a log jam of taller forward options and Oscar seems to have gone ahead at this stage
You can see post JK the forward line of
Darling Allen with williams playing that forward/ruck role .

Brander to defence and end up like a hurley type

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Brander will be so much better than Waterman its not funny. This guy will lead our Fwd line for many years. He just needs to bulk up and that takes time for taller bodies.

Lets see in 2 years who is better. I even think Allen becomes a midfielder or stays a 3rd tall forward type, due to JD still being there. J Brander will take over from JK in 2021. This off season and next off season in the weights room we should get a pretty good idea.

Love Brander. Don’t know why it has to be an either or proposition. Brander can come good and Waterman can still deliver at AFL level like he’s already shown he can.

Then again, Waterman didn’t pump my missus so maybe the criticism is warranted.

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Love Brander. Don’t know why it has to be an either or proposition. Brander can come good and Waterman can still deliver at AFL level like he’s already shown he can.

Then again, Waterman didn’t pump my missus so maybe the criticism is warranted.

Its called Pro Sport.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Reading that article makes me feel sick.

As you say Biggie "What could've been"

They have banked cash and we banked a flag. We probably don't have Yeo or Reddo or Gaff if we had picked up those 2 along the journey.

It's worked out OK for West Coast fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back