List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tall defender from North (was mentioned before but can't find the post now to quote) is I think Sam Durdin…
22yo, 198cm, Pick 16 in 2014 Nat Draft.
9 AFL games, don't think I've seen him play.
Contracted 'til 2019, now injured 'til end of the year.
A good target?

Tom Browne reported the other night that we are now third behind the Tigers and Hawks in the race for Tom Lynch. About two weeks ago, he mentioned on Talking Footy that he believed we were front runners. I’m tipping that like other journos, he makes it up as he goes and in reality, has no idea where he will end up.

His manager is Paul Connors who is the pro manager of the league. He knows how to put a club's feet to the fire but he's ultimately guided by the player's wishes and getting them to where they want to go. Got Luke Ball to us through a few firey hoops back in 2009.

All three clubs will have enough money to satisfy him and I believe we can work the picks. It might all depend if he wants the romance and how he sees it playing out. Like a good kick, it's good not to look at where a club is positioned now but who's running into space. I reckon we have the momentum to hit the right spot, especially if he joins.

The tall defender from North (was mentioned before but can't find the post now to quote) is I think Sam Durdin…
A good target?

North wont let him go for any reasonable price - despite a pretty nasty lower leg break in the VFL last weekend I'd guess he (and McKay) arestill very firmly in their plans in the post Tarrant / Thompson / Waite era (which in Thompson's and Waite's case is right around the corner).

Tom Browne reported the other night that we are now third behind the Tigers and Hawks in the race for Tom Lynch. About two weeks ago, he mentioned on Talking Footy that he believed we were front runners. I’m tipping that like other journos, he makes it up as he goes and in reality, has no idea where he will end up.

He have No Idea. Just going what People say On Social Media Mostly.

Though could we be more into May then Lynch?

I'd rather get Lynch, re-sign Moore, Draft Kelly and Collins. Wait and see how good Collins and McLarty are and if we still need May get his as a FA next year.

Well Closer it Gets the Less chance I reckon we have at Lynch

A good target?
No

Breaking News - Proof Positive

Oh no

Oh no

Oh

• Proof Richmond will get Tom Lynch.

• He’s been seen with them (even hugging Dusty Martin)

5388F750-4611-4AB7-B635-25B900E0B3F8.jpeg

06F9CFE9-90B5-4F54-A5B4-1A5694F257B5.jpeg

And hugging Dusty

:eek:

He’s gone.....

58D6A807-EB75-4A95-A63D-41A09329ACE2.jpeg

He have No Idea. Just going what People say On Social Media Mostly.

Though could we be more into May then Lynch?

Conceivably I can't see the interest in May unless the club feels that Moore leaves and/or Dunn retires.

Considering Shaz is now being trusted to take on bigger bodies...
We don't need all of Dunn, Moore, Mihocek, May.... and to draft young Kelly.

Unless they switch Moore forward again, or drop Langdon and go with a backline of:

Murray, May, Crisp

Shaz, Moore, Howe

leaving Dunn, Langdon, Mihocek, Goldsack, Appleby out...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon someone has fed him this information to keep us flying under the radar.

I honestly doubt the order of preference would've changed from the start of the season to now, let alone week to week.

A good target?
He would be an option, he was discussed a bit in his draft year

Will do my best to reply back to everyone (provide I get this info, which I’m told will happen)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can I also be included in the...

FkQQoWuM_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back