List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a film that has the audacity to start with a man in a red mankini shooting god dead while hurtling through the sky in a granite head. Tight opening.

high concept.

You are right and wrong. He was not top10 my bad! But he was pick 11 not 13. It is not relevant who was competing with at Carlton because he got a game most weeks unlike Adelaide where he hardly got any games.
7, 19 and then 14 games before he got traded. MM had largely given up on him by year 3, he only got games coz there was nobody else.

He’s really not a player you’d want on the list.

425433_395334e6121bf13191285c65e9fb078e.JPG

from https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/josh-schache-re-signed.1160977/page-90

I cant see images as I'm on my work PC, sorry if this has been posted earlier in the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts will be up in.Sydney this week, l cant imagine you would fly up there if your going to Geelong.

Eh, Stevie Motlop toured Gold Coast's digs, even though the choice is reportedly down to the Crows and the Power.

No harm in doing your due diligence. You need to have an attractive backup plan if Plan A falls over...

whilst Hoskin-elliot seems a reasonable get for a future second, it really has ham-stringed us this year. I'm hoping we avoid trading future picks on mid level players in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back