List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mind recruiting for depth if it's ruck depth. But is Roughead actually any good in there?
Not really, but he can compete. If he was good ruck depth, he wouldn't come to the Pies, he'd look to be a first ruck somewhere. A better defender than ruckman. I reckon he'll be good depth for us and could be better than that as a defender.

You're a fool. You call people Fonzie's and you are the biggest one of all. So yes, at you, I am angry.

I call sr36 Fonzie and guess what he has a sense of humour about it.

You my friend take life and bigfooty too seriously.

352F9ED6-E154-4C68-8A8F-114046A3E6FF.jpeg

A question.

Say T Kelly really wants to go to WA, break a contract, family stuff

But then baulk at a WA club?

Hmmmm.

(ps freo look dreadful currently so it does make sense that way)
I don’t think he’s done anything wrong yet, he hasn’t threatened to sit out for a year has he?

and one way or another beams will come back to the pies even if his 30 at the end of his contract

I'd love to have Beams back. He's one of the best 25 mids in the game. He'd be a big help. It's just it needs to be at the right price.

You're a fool. You call people Fonzie's and you are the biggest one of all. So yes, at you, I am angry.

View attachment 573104

tenor.gif

I don’t think he’s done anything wrong yet, he hasn’t threatened to sit out for a year has he?
No nne of that.

It's a little trend of noticed about players wanting to go home.
They still tend to be fussy which club it is.

Good luck to them, I gave zero issue if it works out for them.
They can get the negotiation in their favour, all power to them.

But just something I've noticed, that's all.

View attachment 573104

Haha, I take Bigfooty too seriously huh? How about dudes posting 15k times in 4 years? Could you go a day without it?

If I was McLarty I'd be a little disappointed with the Roughead announcement.

I would have thought his development across his first two seasons in the VFL has been geared towards being that player who can potentially fill a role at full back, full forward or in the ruck.

I would have been happy to just see him given senior opportunity if it presented or his form couldn't be ignored.

Roughead improves our key position depth which was required but doesn't improve on our first choice options in the roles he plays so I hope we can now secure a player like a Beams who'll definitely improve the midfield mix to what we witnessed in 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, but he can compete. If he was good ruck depth, he wouldn't come to the Pies, he'd look to be a first ruck somewhere. A better defender than ruckman. I reckon he'll be good depth for us and could be better than that as a defender.
Could play on a Lynch type and that's the kind of defender we have lacked.

I'd love to have Beams back. He's one of the best 25 mids in the game. He'd be a big help. It's just it needs to be at the right price.
i highly doubt brisbane will come to play given how much we won out of the trade, Dagoey, Crisp and Greenwood. if*** we can get Scully for a 2nd round pick and the make a play for beams next year i'd do it

Just on Roughead.

I'm big on always trading in only best 22.

With the caveat recruiting for depth for specific position (ruck the usual such position).

As senior list and rookie list is basically same same (but different) these days, if we get this bulldog really cheap that's fine.

Ben Hudson springs to mind. Always loved the people's beard.

Ps this Roughead apprantly exemplary character so would fit in. Handy depth.

PPS as lists are essentially 45 in number doesn't bother me that player in the late 40s group of the list is like Jordan R.

Depth to position.

If I was McLarty I'd be a little disappointed with the Roughead announcement.

I would have thought his development across his first two seasons in the VFL has been geared towards being that player who can potentially fill a role at full back, full forward or in the ruck.

I would have been happy to just see him given senior opportunity if it presented or his form couldn't be ignored.

Roughead improves our key position depth which was required but doesn't improve on our first choice options in the roles he plays so I hope we can now secure a player like a Beams who'll definitely improve the midfield mix to what we witnessed in 2018.
Roughhead was a key player in their finals run of 2016. McClarty has does nothing to suggest he would be ahead of Roughhead when it comes to selection or talent.

i highly doubt brisbane will come to play given how much we won out of the trade, Dagoey, Crisp and Greenwood. if*** we can get Scully for a 2nd round pick and the make a play for beams next year i'd do it

Don’t mind your thinking. As much as it’s frustrating and I know it’s been mentioned already but it’s pretty impressive how tight lipped the club is atm.

If you want people to take you seriously you shouldn't post stuff like Garlett is best 22 at 18 clubs.

It sounds like I'm requested to educate people on Garlett's ability again..

If someone would retrieve my previous posts on Garlett from last month, that would be a time saver.

Don’t mind your thinking. As much as it’s frustrating and I know it’s been mentioned already but it’s pretty impressive how tight lipped the club is atm.
certainly does make you think that something is up, aka May, Beams or Scully. just on Beams though given it was so public you think that if the club had ZERO interest they would have made a statement

certainly does make you think that something is up, aka May, Beams or Scully. just on Beams though given it was so public you think that if the club had ZERO interest they would have made a statement

When your firmly in “the window” you have interest to some extent In anyone that can increase your chances of premiership success as long as it does not impact negatively on culture , cohesion or balance which in turn doesn’t increase your chances anyway.

I don't use the term elite to describe Garlett. I'll use very good to describe Garlett and Champion Data's analysis of pressure acts, tackles and turnovers caused all are by position very good or better over a series of years.

And that's before the heavy scoreboard he offers by position which also is very good.

If I'm selecting a team to win today. Garlett is a best 22 player on any list in the competition.
Hahahaahhahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back