List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be pretty quick then, because Moore was in the 100 metres final of the all private schools as a 16 year old and had a pretty quick time. Has grown since then so don't know if that has impacted on speed but guys at Oakleigh (JDG's club too), said that Moore had electrifying speed. Wonder what distance we measure their speed over. Maybe shorter distances for mids because quick acceleration is important. Judd certainly had that as a defining characteristic until near the end of his career. Stephenson is someone who seems quick off the mark, and he can sustain the speed over a long distance as he bounces his way down the wings.
Stevo has some very special characteristics that could take him all the way to the top 10 in the comp.

Electrifying pace - both off the mark and sustained.

A good mark for his size.

Reads the play very well.

Kicks goals in clusters at times.

Has good spatial awareness.

Is a great tackler for a skinny kid.

Each and every one of those attributes are important but having the complete locker all wrapped up in a skinny 19 yo who will undoubtedly grow and harden up with more preseasons is a mouth watering proposition.

Last edited:
People say even with Roughead we are Lite on in the Ruck Postion
We have at least 5 players who are capable of playing ruck. I think that’s enough.

Tony Olango?
You'd have to tie a yellow ribbon around him so I could recognise him.
I'm just thinking of old gum trees

Millane is my favourite ever player, just such a bull who also took speckies. But even Pants didn't have the physical attributes of Degoey. Like Apex has suggested, his combination of strength, pace, balance and agility is up there with Ablett and Franklin.

Is Degoey's pace a recent thing? I actually had the impression that he was a bit one-paced during his first couple of years with us. Probably says more about me than Degoey.
I have to agree on the pace, and his skills have improved out of sight.

I think it’s all to do with fitness though, hard to be more than one paced and to kick well when you’re knackered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HS running with story about Pies potentially giving BJ Goddard a lifetime.......
It's the same article as the other day about delisted players that may get a second chance.

All the Hun has done is change the headline, pathetic.

I would like to see us rookie a couple mature age blokes. Not sure how many picks we have and we depend on how many mature age guys get picked up in the main draft but there’s a lot of talent roaming around in the state leagues.

HS running with story about Pies potentially giving BJ Goddard a lifetime.......
They're not really running with it. They do this all the time. The article is a few days old and is just a list of OOC players that could be picked up elsewhere. It's a total shot in the dark kind of article.

After a few days or hours of waning interest, they re-title it so it gets more clicks.

They're not really running with it. They do this all the time. The article is a few days old and is just a list of OOC players that could be picked up elsewhere. It's a total shot in the dark kind of article.

After a few days or hours of waning interest, they re-title it so it gets more clicks.

Typical Jurno using Collingwood for Clickbait

So delisted free agents we are linked to are Neade and BJ Goddard....anyone think we would have any interest in Hugh Goddard?

I would not mind Hugh as a DFA or Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back