List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Not really a mock draft if you're not mimicking what you think the clubs will do in terms of bids on F/S NGA, passes, trades for picks etc.

I respect Knightmare's different opinions on player worth ie Quaynor more like the 30th best player.
However, his draft appears to concede we pick up Quaynor and Kelly, but not that we won't have use of the other point scoring picks.
Seems odd to add names to our list of potential draftees at those slots beyond 41 and 44, when we realistically won't/can't grab them. Where is the logic in that?
Depends how you view the excercise I guess.

Is it presented as either

1) what they would do ie their own draft board?

or

2) what they believe the clubs will do ie picking the actual draft order.

I like both ways as you get an insight who thinks who is higher ranked.

Emma Quayle was the best in my experience of getting draft orders in line with clubs actual selections (first two rounds). But she was trying to do that and she always had good intel.

N

Not really a mock draft if you're not mimicking what you think the clubs will do in terms of bids on F/S NGA, passes, trades for picks etc.

So you're saying that Knightmare's mock draft, doesn't follow the unofficial norms of other unofficial mock drafts. Thereby it is less official than the other unofficial mock drafts on the unofficial mock drafts board of bigfooty.

Hang your head in shame Knightmare.

So you're saying that Knightmare's mock draft, doesn't follow the unofficial norms of other unofficial mock drafts. Thereby it is less official than the other unofficial mock drafts on the unofficial mock drafts board of bigfooty.

Hang your head in shame Knightmare.

Has that ben stated anywhere officially?

Interesting that they're publicly talking up Tyler Brown. Not the sort of thing you say about a kid you have doubts about. I'll take that.
I was thinking last night that T Brown and Lynch were competing with each other for the unfortunate title of "last player in the pecking order to get picked" but based on those comments I think Tyler is now ahead of Max.

Interesting that they're publicly talking up Tyler Brown. Not the sort of thing you say about a kid you have doubts about. I'll take that.

I really like Tyler's Final Month at VFL Level and I still think he can better then his Brother Callum

Yeah that's probably the thing i take most out of that article

I can see one of the Brown boys or Daicos being a very good footballer its unlikely all 3 make it.

Any truth to the rumour that I'm about to create:
Massive growth spurt, now nudging 195cm. Internally viewed as a genuine KPP prospect.

Yeah that's probably the thing i take most out of that article

I can see one of the Brown boys or Daicos being a very good footballer its unlikely all 3 make it.

Nick for his Age is Very Highly Rated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My statement above was officially unofficial. So yes it has been stated officially; but that statement was unofficial.
111270.jpg

Noah Anderson from the Oakleigh Chargers, does anybody know if he will be a Collingwood academy pick next year? Kid looks really good.

Noah Anderson from the Oakleigh Chargers, does anybody know if he will be a Collingwood academy pick next year? Kid looks really good.

Said during the Trade Period we had NO Father/Son or Academey Prospects.

Though I think they where Guessing

There doesn't appear to be any chance that he's eligible for us. His father Dean was a dual Premiership player for Hawthorn, but (with 83 games) he doesn't qualify as a father-son player for that club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-04/teams-named-for-u17-futures-gf-curtainraiser

POTENTIAL future top-five pick Noah Anderson is among the players set to take to the MCG on Grand Final morning in the NAB AFL All Stars 'Futures' clash.

Anderson impressed this year for Vic Metro's under-18 side as a bottom-ager, and the midfielder/forward has also shown promising signs in the TAC Cup with the Oakleigh Chargers.

He is the son of former Hawthorn premiership player Dean, but the Hawks, nor St Kilda where Dean also played, will have access to Noah given Dean did not play 100 games for either club.

Said during the Trade Period we had NO Father/Son or Academey Prospects.

Though I think they where Guessing
Dave, the player who is a NGA eligible player for us in 2019 that I was blanking on earlier is a kid named Thariel Ter. Currently 186cm, 62kg. Not entirely sure what position he plays, but I think he's a midfielder.

Someone on here told me he's not much chop.

Dave, the player who is a NGA eligible player for us in 2019 that I was blanking on earlier is a kid named Thariel Ter. Currently 186cm, 62kg. Not entirely sure what position he plays, but I think he's a midfielder.

Someone on here told me he's not much chop.

Over 6 feet tall & only 62kg? Must be incredibly skinny if those stats are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back