List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club has opened talks with Phillips.

http://afl.com.au/news/2018-12-04/pies-open-contract-talks-with-muchimproved-wingman

With different media outlets now running with us opening talks early with Crisp and Phillips, surely Sier is next?

Would love to be a fly on the wall for the Sier negotiations. Lock him in for 5 years with a truckload of money - if we have it - on the basis of 12 games and another truckload of hope and promise? Risky and probably unlikely. But surely other clubs will start circling.

Would love to be a fly on the wall for the Sier negotiations. Lock him in for 5 years with a truckload of money - if we have it - on the basis of 12 games and another truckload of hope and promise? Risky and probably unlikely. But surely other clubs will start circling.
Trained with the Bulldogs prior to being drafted, maybe they'd come knocking again.

Bear will eat circling recruiters for supper.

I’m thinking he’ll get given a nice three year deal, extra dosh with some built in extras depending on certain goals.

It would take a bigger operation than the recent siamese twins to separate Taylor Adams from the Collingwood Football Club.
The only known surgeon knife that can do such jobs looks like this:

$

(Jokes)

Jono Marsh has signed with Richmond's VFL side.
I love these posts because...
iu

PS: Not a go at you Pragmatic Shill, just an opportunity to post Sandra's image

I love these posts because...
iu
Is she the Richmond president? I have no idea who that is?
Apart from being quite sure that it's Sandra Sully in the picture, I have no idea what this is about and why her photo keeps appearing around here!! I'm hoping somebody is kind enough to clear this up for anyone that's not in on "the joke"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from being quite sure that it's Sandra Sully in the picture, I have no idea what this is about and why her photo keeps appearing around here!! I'm hoping somebody is kind enough to clear this up for anyone that's not in on "the joke"!
It is indeed Sandra Sully.
She appears in threads when someone posts something that was previously posted.
The clue appears in her previous role and has nothing to do with her appearance...
"It was the end of an era last night as Network Ten newsreader Sandra Sully signed off from the Late News for the last time. The former Canberra correspondent, who’d also had a stint as co-host of Good Morning Australia and the Sydney edition of the 5pm Ten News, took on the role of presenting the network’s 10.30pm bulletin in 1995"
neilk

Can we write a no-man-bun clause into all new contracts?

Can we write a no-man-bun clause into all new contracts?
Not if it irritates Brodie in anyway.

Our Nepal trekking rucking Sherpa comes first bun wise.

:)

He owes us big time, needs to be ripped by round 1.....if he can actually stay on the park throughout the summer.
I'm expecting him to go down early in the season so I'm hoping we just let him wreck havoc against Geelong, Richmond, WCE.
If he survives that, well that'd be a miracle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back