List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it sound like we were baiting the SA clubs for a godfather deal

If they think Grundy is gone, O'Brien and pick 3 would be ideal, turn Sier and pick 3 into Ben King and you might even be ahead in the near future

He's a delisted FA so comes at no cost in terms of trade value. If you can overcome his injury issues then he's certainly got the talent to impact at senior level and his recent injury history means he's not going to demand a big salary. I'd be disappointed if we weren't at least asking the questions and doing the testing.
I'd be very disappointed if we were. Knowingly adding a player with constant injury issues and offield behaviour issues to our list. That sounds like a good idea to you? Can't get enough of em?
It's been a long time since he played his best footy and made his name... There's not even a high reward to the high risk.

Oh, ok, so some people are talking about him being traded this year? I missed that I thought the discussion was about end of next year

Yep...won't happen
If he decides to leave next season i will be ******* pissed.

I'm not too concerned though, he loves the club.

I'd be very disappointed if we were. Knowingly adding a player with constant injury issues and offield behaviour issues to our list. That sounds like a good idea to you? Can't get enough of em?
It's been a long time since he played his best footy and made his name... There's not even a high reward to the high risk.

Watch the Tigers take a punt on him and he turns his life around and calf troubles around.

If they think Grundy is gone, O'Brien and pick 4 would be ideal, turn Sier and pick 4 into Ben King and you might even be ahead in the near future

EFA.

Grundy doesn’t want out plus ROB and King for Grundy and Sier is a hard loss. We’re win now after going 31-16 since the start of 2018.

If by some bizarre quirk of reality we lose our best player it needs to be for established players not guys with a combined 20 matches to their name. No matter how good one of them could be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am amazed that Hawks never seem to have cap worries. They are getting Patten, JOM, Wingard, the list goes on, yet even when we try just to retain our players the media thinks we will be pushing the limits.
The media “creates” scenarios for stories.

Hawthorn is boring.

Collingwood sells.

Truth is just just that, an old newspaper no longer existing.

Quality footballer whose soft tissue injuries were well known throughout AFL land
As opposed to Armitage who can’t get a game in one of the worst midfields in the league...

I know it’s gonna be a very unpopular opinion and most of you will think less of me for saying this but I actually wouldn’t mind Brandon Ellis

For Cheap I would not mind him

I know it’s gonna be a very unpopular opinion and most of you will think less of me for saying this but I actually wouldn’t mind Brandon Ellis

Unless we’re offloading both Mayne and Phillips he doesn’t improve us so it’d just be a big waste of resources. There’ll 100% be a club for him it’s just not Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back