List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have been getting caught up on this thread. Just on the Schache discussion, if he is the steak knives in a deal such as the mooted pick swap I’m not too upset about giving him a go. Yes he could be the next Lynch/White/Armstrong but he could also be the next Crisp/Roughead/Howe. That’s just the nature of these sorts of trades. I’d be surprised if we were actually targeting him though.

Have been getting caught up on this thread. Just on the Schache discussion, if he is the steak knives in a deal such as the mooted pick swap I’m not too upset about giving him a go. Yes he could be the next Lynch/White/Armstrong but he could also be the next Crisp/Roughead/Howe. That’s just the nature of these sorts of trades. I’d be surprised if we were actually targeting him though.
Bailey Dale is the one that could end up quite good but he is not a key forward

Guess it depends on the talent. Aka Swanny for the longest time. Then you have legend of the one and only G.Ablett Snr which Sier would never be close to in terms of talent; that apparently loathed training.
Swan almost got delisted before he started to put in the work, and Ablett played in an era where hard work on the track was only done by a select few and was easier to get away with. You can’t get away with it these days, if you’re not fit enough you won’t make it, no matter how talented you are.

Just on Treloar, the extended four years kicks off in 2021. Would the club be sitting down with AT, and renegotiating that contract, due to the expected reduction in the TPP?

A lot of players have clauses which see their contact fluctuate in accordance with the CBA. They still don't quite know the impact of COVID and the current or future CBA.

Is Bailey Dale a realistic target or is it just because there has been rumour that Hine rates him? When he's up and about I'd definitely like him on our side. Inconsistent though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Bailey Dale a realistic target or is it just because there has been rumour that Hine rates him? When he's up and about I'd definitely like him on our side. Inconsistent though.
I think there's truth in the rumor , something about swapping picks and nga picks and he and schacie

Why have topics at all then??
otherwise this just turns into the comments section on YouTube or Facebook

Hey guys here’s the link to my soundcloud check it out and give me a like also don’t forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit that bell notification
Keep on topic this is the trade thread

Does Schache really have the desire to be an Afl player? That appears to have been the down side?

I would not be keen on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back