List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Port Adelaide didn't take him at 18, Melbourne were going to take him at 32 if he got that far. We were never going to have the opportunity with pick 40.

Guess that shows how little the So-Called Draft Experts knew as they all thought he would get to Pick 40

If we still had our first pick we might have got him.
Not necessarily, they could have had others in their sights. Or taken who we did earlier

You'd think after the success of Mihocek that we'd pull the trigger on another 2 or 3 from state leagues.

How the fu** do Richmond have cash to spend on Moore?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It's COS they're a Good, Well Run, Community, Family, Aspirational, Inspirational, Egalitarian Business that's got everything perfect and is universally loved! Their supporters stick through thick and thin and they've worked so hard to ensure their "brand" is spotless. They don't do drugs, they don't gamble or fraternise with gangsters and most of all they don't have players with depression. In short, they're everything we should all aspire too....

Have I talked enough drivel yet?

The real reason is that Rance retired before he was hunted by the media and they now have his wages to bid with again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon my ignorance, but I don’t really know much about the NGA stuff, but how is Jamarra Ugle-Hagan tied to the Bulldogs when he plays for the Oakleigh Chargers? Don’t we have some link there?

I genuinely don’t know how it works

Pardon my ignorance, but I don’t really know much about the NGA stuff, but how is Jamarra Ugle-Hagan tied to the Bulldogs when he plays for the Oakleigh Chargers? Don’t we have some link there?

He’s from Warrnambool, just boards and plays in Melbourne.

Others have explained the rort, but I just wanted to chime in and add that we’re doing very well out of it ourselves with McInnes.

Last edited:
Thanks Sco, what's your opinion on McInnes?
Vic Metro vs. QLD
Collingwood Next-Generation Academy midfielder Reef McInnes impressed for Vic Metro. McInnes won the ball through the midfield, looked capable in defence and when pushing forward as a marking option. He demonstrated composure with ball in hand, agility, quick and clean hands, won the contested ball and was clean taking it off the bounce.

The 191cm ball-winner managed 24 disposals, 10 contested possessions, 10 tackles and six clearances.

Vic Metro vs. QLD
Collingwood Next-Generation Academy midfielder Reef McInnes impressed for Vic Metro. McInnes won the ball through the midfield, looked capable in defence and when pushing forward as a marking option. He demonstrated composure with ball in hand, agility, quick and clean hands, won the contested ball and was clean taking it off the bounce.

The 191cm ball-winner managed 24 disposals, 10 contested possessions, 10 tackles and six clearances.

When was this game on?

Vic Metro vs. QLD

Clearly over-rated. :rolleyes:

Thanks Sco, what's your opinion on McInnes?

A little too early for an opinion. All signs point to him being right up there on draft night though. This program has the chance to be very good to us as early as 2022.

and Nick Daicos the Year after

As a FS I disagree. Dib though is another story if he grows and keeps trending along his current path.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back