List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it be that big of List Turnover
Me too Dave but i do think Dunn, Reid, Varcoe, Beams are certainties.
Shaz likely and possibly one or 2 traded. Future of our Cat A and Cat B would have to be an unknown as well. Langdon also unknown at this stage, Atu B and Tim B likely also to be under pressure.
Either way, quite a few will depart.
Personally i think Mayne and Greenwood will be offered one years deals if they show something this year but could be dependent on 2021 list sizes of course.

Me too Dave but i do think Dunn, Reid, Varcoe, Beams are certainties.
Shaz likely and possibly one or 2 traded. Future of our Cat A and Cat B would have to be an unknown as well. Langdon also unknown at this stage, Atu B and Tim B likely also to be under pressure.
Either way, quite a few will depart.
Personally i think Mayne and Greenwood will be offered one years deals if they show something this year but could be dependent on 2021 list sizes of course.

I can See Atu B and Tim B being 1 of the 1st that could be De-Listed.

Agree that Reid and Beams defintally won't be on the List next Year. Varcoe and Dunn are Unlikely but not a Certanity.

Langdon playing in the Scratch Match this Weekend sounds Promising.

Schaz with his Injuries are up against it

If Sier can’t get a game ahead of Wills well, I don’t know what to say other than piss him off!
Has been a complete waste of time.

Doubt it be that big of List Turnover
Well if you get Jezza Cameron Cox goes JT and Sier can’t get a game. Dunn and Reid are likely done on their last legs as it is. Think Mayne will end his career at Collingwood but one of WHE or Phillips could be traded to help bring a key forward to the club

Well if you get Jezza Cameron Cox goes JT and Sier can’t get a game. Dunn and Reid are likely done on their last legs as it is. Think Mayne will end his career at Collingwood but one of WHE or Phillips could be traded to help bring a key forward to the club
I'd happy with a player list dump of the players mentioned to get a Jezza Cameron in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you let one of our best players walk? Just stupid

If the instance arose where we could acquire Jeremy Cameron as a free agent (as per the original discussion), why would we trade DeGoey to the Giants (as was stipulated in the post I replied to) when we could bring Cameron on a free.

If the instance arose where we could acquire Jeremy Cameron as a free agent (as per the original discussion), why would we trade DeGoey to the Giants (as was stipulated in the post I replied to) when we could bring Cameron on a free.
Yeah but why would you let DeGoey go? Cameron will want anywhere from 800-1.2 depending on why he wants to move. If he is after 1.2 doubt we could afford him but at the 800 mark we could and keep DeGoey

Yeah but why would you let DeGoey go? Cameron will want anywhere from 800-1.2 depending on why he wants to move. If he is after 1.2 doubt we could afford him but at the 800 mark we could and keep DeGoey

Ideally you keep both because both decide to take less than what they might be worth on the open market. In the event that you had to pay one of them in excess of a million dollars a year, I'd be picking Cameron.

I don't see how we can keep Moore and DeGoey whilst adding someone of Cameron's calibre though.

Ideally you keep both because both decide to take less than what they might be worth on the open market. In the event that you had to pay one of them in excess of a million dollars a year, I'd be picking Cameron.

I don't see how we can keep Moore and DeGoey whilst adding someone of Cameron's calibre though.
You would take DeGoey as a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Clear Beams that frees up around 700k then we would have to shed some depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back