List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe people are writing him off - kicked the most goals in the previous 3 seasons

- has had a personal tragedy
- playing in an awful side in bizarre season
- has some form of injury - extent tbc

All of a sudden he’s cooked!!

I think you're completely failing to comprehend the seriousness of that injury and the risk involved in recruiting someone with it, but righto.

I think you're completely failing to comprehend the seriousness of that injury and the risk involved in recruiting someone with it, but righto.

No, not failing to comprehend
Risk vs reward

Can’t see the comment from his manager in the articles - did see this
North Melbourne coach Rhyce Shaw said any pre-existing injury wasn’t serious.

"We all carry stuff when we're playing footy. Benny's had some knee issues but nothing that has been substantial," Shaw said.

Anyway, someone will get a bargain. Probably Essendon.

I wonder if the club considered trading Treloar over concerns w his hammies, not they don’t rate what he brings

No to Brown
No to Wright
No to NQR
Please do it right

I wonder if the club considered trading Treloar over concerns w his hammies, not they don’t rate what he brings

No to Brown
No to Wright
No to NQR
Please do it right

I would Highly Doubt It and I doubt a Team would want him or pay much because of his Hammies

No, not failing to comprehend
Risk vs reward

Can’t see the comment from his manager in the articles - did see this
North Melbourne coach Rhyce Shaw said any pre-existing injury wasn’t serious.

"We all carry stuff when we're playing footy. Benny's had some knee issues but nothing that has been substantial," Shaw said.

Anyway, someone will get a bargain. Probably Essendon.

Lets hope the Bombers take him, imaging Brown and Joe D both on the same forward line running into each other! They'd both be out injured anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree
Both should be gotten

They will be going 50% off.
You just made a bunch of excuses for Brown and said he’s not cooked, but are expecting a massive discount in a trade for him? If your excuses are right then North won’t want to lose him for cheap. They’ll only offload him if he’s cooked, and a bone on bone issue for a bloke that big is a massive problem. You reckon Langdon would be coming back or have probably retired by now if he had another 20kg sitting on that bung knee of his?

Why do you think North is testing the waters for his trade value Dave. He’s cooked, buyer beware.

Well IF that the Case he might not even be on a AFL Team next year IF it's that bad

Well IF that the Case he might not even be on a AFL Team next year IF it's that bad
He’ll be on a list no doubt. Brisbane are supposedly throwing everything at him thinking he’s the missing piece, much like us with Beams. They’re taking a huge risk, but their medical team is one of the best in the league and they’ll back themselves in. Has a lot of potential to bite them in the arse though.

He’ll be on a list no doubt. Brisbane are supposedly throwing everything at him thinking he’s the missing piece, much like us with Beams. They’re taking a huge risk, but their medical team is one of the best in the league and they’ll back themselves in. Has a lot of potential to bite them in the arse though.

Yeah Lions have had a Fantastic Injury List last 2 years so I can see why they take the Punt.

I must say my interest in Brown has cooled a bit with this injury to him, poor bloke. Big guys like him don't often return from injuries the same and usually one injury opens a can of worms for more injuries upon return.

Problem is outside of him there doesn't seem to be much on the market in terms of KF. I'd be pretty happy if we got both Weideman and Wright provided we don't cough up to much for them. If we could secure those two and still hold our first rounder this year to pick a young tall before the Reef bid, I'd consider that a good off-season haul.

I must say my interest in Brown has cooled a bit with this injury to him, poor bloke. Big guys like him don't often return from injuries the same and usually one injury opens a can of worms for more injuries upon return.

Problem is outside of him there doesn't seem to be much on the market in terms of KF. I'd be pretty happy if we got both Weideman and Wright provided we don't cough up to much for them. If we could secure those two and still hold our first rounder this year to pick a young tall before the Reef bid, I'd consider that a good off-season haul.

where does weideman come from? he wants to leave? He’s getting games?

where does weideman come from? he wants to leave? He’s getting games?
You can chalk the Weid mention as just a fan suggestion, not to be taken to seriously, unless others have heard talk.

I should have stated that I think he’s the sort player I think we should target with no Lynch-type KPF on the market. Young KPF, who’s playing in a struggling side and out contract next year who might be keen on a move.

You just made a bunch of excuses for Brown and said he’s not cooked, but are expecting a massive discount in a trade for him? If your excuses are right then North won’t want to lose him for cheap. They’ll only offload him if he’s cooked, and a bone on bone issue for a bloke that big is a massive problem. You reckon Langdon would be coming back or have probably retired by now if he had another 20kg sitting on that bung knee of his?

Yes I don’t think he’s cooked
Yes I think his trade value has decreased significantly
He is also out of contract so that helps re negotiations on trade value.

You can chalk the Weid mention as just a fan suggestion, not to be taken to seriously, unless others have heard talk.

I should have stated that I think he’s the sort player I think we should target with no Lynch-type KPF on the market. Young KPF, who’s playing in a struggling side and out contract next year who might be keen on a move.
I doubt we could afford him. He’s playing well and young. Will attract some big offers.

We need to get lucky with a steal or find one in the draft.

I still think Wright worth a shot. Look at walker for north, called a spud and he’s playing great footy for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back