List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He missed one last week mate, dropped by a struggling side! He's 27-28 and he's just got a knee wobble. The fact that he hasn't missed many in the last 5 means nothing going forward. Buyer beware!

Pretty sure a big reason that he was omitted was due to the miscarriage he and his wife suffered, if I recall correctly

100% of our focus should be on drafting some talls this year, not trading for Brown or anyone else.
If we can get a pick before McInnes then trade next years first for a need and draft Daicos we’re looking good.

He missed one last week mate, dropped by a struggling side! He's 27-28 and he's just got a knee wobble. The fact that he hasn't missed many in the last 5 means nothing going forward. Buyer beware!

His body of work over the past 3 years vs last few weeks stacks up.

Show me one quote or a link that says ‘bone on bone’ - they are all talking about bone bruising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His body of work over the past 3 years vs last few weeks stacks up.

Show me one quote or a link that says ‘bone on bone’ - they are all talking about bone bruising.
Plus, I imagine his workload here v at North would be completely different. He's been having to carry scrubs like Mason Wood who don't really attract any good defensive attention. Alongside De Goey and Checkers I think Brown could do some real damage

So they're downgrading their 1st round pick, and giving away Wright (contracted) for a future 1st round pick for a team expected to play finals?

Peter Wright trade value is low. If you're basing it on his high draft pick number, think about Schaches value as a second and third rounder. Wright will be even less as he was a lower pick and have had more years in the system to prove that he hasn't come on much vs Schache who you could argue was still being sold on potential when he went to the Dogs.

Wright's playing 3rd fiddle to King and Day. He's value is basically the same as Witt's when he showed promise but couldn't get a game behind Grundy but could play a role for the right club.

Given the lack of underage footy this year, gold coast might see more value in a future first round pick where there'll be better able to gauge the talent then.

So they're downgrading their 1st round pick, and giving away Wright (contracted) for a future 1st round pick for a team expected to play finals?
Agree to a point, however I reckon you’ll find that future firsts will attract a premium this year. 2021 is shaping up to be as good or better than the 2018 draft apparently. Lots of recruiters are v excited by the talent on offer.

BB has barely missed a game in the past 5 years

Barely missed a game and covered more kms than any other player in the afl. Strained his medial in a twisting tackle and all of a sudden he’s cooked? North better take the 3 year offer off the table that he’s been offered.

Barely missed a game and covered more kms than any other player in the afl. Strained his medial in a twisting tackle and all of a sudden he’s cooked? North better take the 3 year offer off the table that he’s been offered.

No no no....please keep your offer out there. Why not make it 4-5 he's that good.

No no no....please keep your offer out there. Why not make it 4-5 he's that good.

I don’t run the contract department at north. I don’t want Brown gone, kicking the most goals in the world over the last 3 years he’s obviously a very good player. I just recognise where the team is at and that we need an actual rebuild. Not one years worth, but 2-3. And having brown waste away doesn’t help anyone.

Especially when the top end of the draft has some good key position kids. We have Larkey whose a long termer. Comben who has looked great in his first pre season and Walker and Maj as stop gaps. A 27 year old KPF makes sense to trade.

And despite less games and everything that’s gone wrong for him he would be second on your goal kicking this year.

Whoever he’s playing for will be getting 50 goals per annum from him for the next 3 years.

I remember in 2016 when they said Goldy was cooked.

I'd like us to find away to get ahead of a bid on Reef and get a top 10 key forward. It's the draft for it. Would be our best chance of injecting some quality youth and address list needs, a little bit now but mostly for the medium to long term.
Reef is expected to go 20 to 30 at this stage

This year and next year's first to Gold Coast for their first (hopefully before Reef's pick) and Peter Wright

WTF? Any first pick concerning Wright is a horrid scenario. He can't get a game for goodness sake.
Plus he isn't very good. Will just be handing over more first round picks for players we get no service from.
Beams trade was bad enough. Either we get a gun forward or stick to the draft. Wright is so far from being a gun it isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back