List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Wright aggressive and willing to crash packs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No, but that wouldn’t necessarily be a problem if he was paired up with Kelly, who seems more than willing to crash a pack. As a forward/ruck he shouldn’t be our primary target anyway, and he’s still a significant upgrade on Cox and Cameron.

Doesn’t seem like it from the highlights I just watched.

Still he’s kicked 20+ in 3 of his 5 seasons and didn’t play much the other two.

He’s an upgrade on what we have currently but not the solution. If we got a KPF before Reef in the first and could get Wright for around a 3rd round pick I’d probably go for it, especially if we think Kelly can provide the bash and crash.

Doesn’t seem like it from the highlights I just watched.

Still he’s kicked 20+ in 3 of his 5 seasons and didn’t play much the other two.

He’s an upgrade on what we have currently but not the solution. If we got a KPF before Reef in the first and could get Wright for around a 3rd round pick I’d probably go for it, especially if we think Kelly can provide the bash and crash.

I’d be happy with that scenario. Unfortunately it probably will be the complete opposite of what we do 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that’s ok.
Gives us the chance to bring in another first round talent

Mostly consensus seems to be around 15 to 25 range.

Should allow us another first round talent to come in.
This might sound defeatist but Imo we arent winning the flag so would rather bolster draft position and build a better list for the future team in a s**t year anyway.

Cant kick a winning score. Too defensively coached and focussed which is amazing from such an offensive mid when he played.

Finlayson from GWS is out of contract. NSW boy but might be lured south.
I think he’d slot in well, but apparently comes with his own set of baggage. After the Beams debacle I’m a bit skittish on this one.

We should target Larkey from North, 198cm and young, would be a great get, not sure what his contract status is though

Carlton are as likely to trade with us on anyone, let alone C Curnow, as you are to wake up tomorrow with an extra 3 inches

Exactly my point. There’s no point to enquiring about him because he’s so off the table, just like Curnow & Naughton.

I wouldn’t complain about either of those circumstances coming to be though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back