Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we dodged a bullet there lol.
curnow, harry mckay, clayton oliver, callum mills, weideman, parish, francis,
hipwood, dan rioli, himmelberg, gresham, doedee, burton, dunkley, marcus adams
all in that draft
whos to say wed have taken schachchehchche
from that list id love to have curnow and dunkley the most, the latter being a brillant inside mid

Appreciate your replies. Love your work.

Only one problem with Riccardi, he’s Italian. We’ve had lots of great Italians. We need a Greek. Joke.

Anyone that makes us better is fine by me.

imagine giMpy if we had a Greek on board.

Daics trumps all the Italians combined.

curnow, harry mckay, clayton oliver, callum mills, weideman, parish, francis,
hipwood, dan rioli, himmelberg, gresham, doedee, burton, dunkley, marcus adams
all in that draft
whos to say wed have taken schachchehchche
from that list id love to have curnow and dunkley the most, the latter being a brillant inside mid
Pretty sure schache in his draft year was rated incredibly highly I doubt we would've changed but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Pretty sure schache in his draft year was rated incredibly highly I doubt we would've changed but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
oh ok i couldnt remember
shachache isnt terrible. but goddamm he has an annoying name
could still be something. bulldogs lineup doesnt support mobile key forwards that push right up the ground. naughton the tall marking forward is better as he stays forward more
schache is a beautiful field kick though

oh ok i couldnt remember
shachache isnt terrible. but goddamm he has an annoying name
could still be something. bulldogs lineup doesnt support mobile key forwards that push right up the ground. naughton the tall marking forward is better as he stays forward more
schache is a beautiful field kick though
There was a stage Brisbane did struggle with developing younger guys I think just my opinion maybe he could've been different in the right environment earlier.

He's a possibly to be available at the Pies second round pick but not certain. One to have on the watchlist though. Still skinny, so he needs time. But he has game. Takes grabs at the highest point, hits the scoreboard, good athlete and tested well at the combine, decent at ground level. Next update in my phantom draft I have him going probably 20-30is. So someone to certainly be aware of who could be an outside chance to be available without expecting to be there.

He's not inside my top 20 power rankings but on my extended power rankings is someone I have around 30. *Power rankings being where I personally rate players, contrasting to my phantom drafts which are where I predict players will go in the draft.

Thanks mate, maybe if we are able to add another pick in the low 30's we might be able to grab him and Jake Riccardi?

Another one who may be of interest at a later pick is Mason Shaw? 25yo key forward who has nearly 200 WAFL games under his belt at an average of over 2 goals a game. Colleague of mine over in WA is a bag fan of his.

Do you have any thoughts surrounding him? I know he was on Ports list for a few seasons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though I’m sure we (anyone) can’t refer to Daics as Greek.
Have you read his book ? He says his parents are from Northern Greece. I know Daics and his family.
Macedonia is a greek word and their flag has Greek symbols.

Agree. I think 2020 is De Goey in the midfield year, or at least more than this year. Full pre season and if he can stay injury free, could be anything. Knightmare I think I remember you posting a couple year ago that De Goey has scope in him to win a Brownlow?

It's definitely a midfielders medal, so unless you're at almost every stoppage, it's a hard medal to win.

De Goey does impact games in ways where if things click for him I wouldn't discount it, if ever he gets those midfield minutes, he has that kind of talent. Midfield is something I definitely think De Goey should be doing more than he does at the present time. Absolutely continue using him forward, but I'd like more regular stints through the midfield to ensure he stays involved as ultimately through the midfield there are more passages he'll be involved in than he will as a forward. I wouldn't be surprised if he had enough minutes through there that he would become the club's best stoppage player either.

Stephenson is another I'd also like to see roll up the ground more, pushing more up onto the wing and through the midfield. Another where like with De Goey, he's of the quality where he should be doing both.

Appreciate your replies. Love your work.

Only one problem with Riccardi, he’s Italian. We’ve had lots of great Italians. We need a Greek. Joke.

Anyone that makes us better is fine by me.

imagine giMpy if we had a Greek on board.

When I was 18 I used to have a body like a Greek God.

Now I’m 50 and have a body like a god dam Greek.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That draft height? Werribee have him 195 and 92kgs. Looks much closer to that imo.

I was going off last year's listing of 191cm in the TAC Cup record. If he's 195cm that really changes the calculation. Late bloomer not just in game if true.

*Edit: Not sure what listing I had in my memory. He was actually 194cm in last year's record. If that's the case, I fully endorse a selection of Riccardi. Even at 35 (will be moved back with bidding) frankly he should be in the conversation.

I was going off last year's listing of 191cm in the TAC Cup record. If he's 195cm that really changes the calculation. Late bloomer not just in game if true.

*Edit: Not sure what listing I had in my memory. He was actually 194cm in last year's record. If that's the case, I fully endorse a selection of Riccardi. Even at 38 frankly he should be in the conversation.
Rkn we could take Riccardi and Jones? Or if just one who would you pick?

As discussed before, I’m keen on him. Would happily use our first pick (if it stays in the 30’s) on him. None of the key forwards impressed me this year, I think he’s got what it takes.

Thanks mate, maybe if we are able to add another pick in the low 30's we might be able to grab him and Jake Riccardi?

Another one who may be of interest at a later pick is Mason Shaw? 25yo key forward who has nearly 200 WAFL games under his belt at an average of over 2 goals a game. Colleague of mine over in WA is a bag fan of his.

Do you have any thoughts surrounding him? I know he was on Ports list for a few seasons...
funny looking 200 games but he looks ok

Rkn we could take Riccardi and Jones? Or if just one who would you pick?

Don't think Jones will be there. Outside chance to be available at the club's first pick as it presently stands.

Riccardi was only a state combine invite so my hope is he is available later. No guarantees though. Our very own Sier also was a state combine invite and he went earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back