List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably goes without saying, so you and your friend are pretty safe.
I admit, I was surprised as I didn't think he would have any currency. My friend is a huge fan and was devastated when he said it, but at least its better than being delisted.
What clubs could possibly be interested? carlton? dees?

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
more like fact from the horse's mouth friday night, but since it hasn't been revealed, I'm trying not to get my friend in trouble. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Nuwanda

Cancelled
Nov 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
more like fact from the horse's mouth friday night, but since it hasn't been revealed, I'm trying not to get my friend in trouble. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

I think most of us would have been surprised if he was still at the club next year. I hope Crocker does get another opportunity. Although I would be surprised.
He really does put in 110%. Unfortunately he is undersized and a little slow. But he can take a grab. Maybe GC could use him.

I admit, I was surprised as I didn't think he would have any currency. My friend is a huge fan and was devastated when he said it, but at least its better than being delisted.
I'd say it'll be one of those cases where the club will try and find him a new home, probably for a nothing pick like a few others they've done in the past. If they can't, then he'll be delisted

WHE has x-factor and had an injury riddled season this season.

Agree with others you could put Wills, Aish, Crocker and Scharenberg on the table.

Can't imagine it will attract too much interest however.

Wills and Crocker are below the quality and I'm assuming salary, that I was talking about. I'm more talking about blokes who would be on OK money, but aren't giving us much more than we think we can get from youngsters stepping up or mature age draftees. If salary cap is an issue, that's the first place I'd look to make savings. WHE, Shaz, Thomas and Aish are the ones that come to mind for me. WHE dependent on the Elliott decision. I like WHE deep, but how many lead and mark non KPFs do we need? I just think that with Stepho, Elliott and JDG on the books, we're better off playing a guy who hits ground balls in WHEs place, so to me he shouldn't be a definite best 22 player.

Last edited:

Nuwanda

Cancelled
Nov 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

My ‘whisper’ comment was based upon the tiny, almost illegible letters.

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
If we do land Darcy Cameron hopefully we don’t pay as high of a price that we did for the last NEAFL player we traded in from the Swans. Pick 71 would be nice.

If Crocker is on the table he wouldn’t get us anything inside pick 60.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we do land Darcy Cameron hopefully we don’t pay as high of a price that we did for the last NEAFL player we traded in from the Swans. Pick 71 would be nice.

If Crocker is on the table he wouldn’t get us anything inside pick 60.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well sounds like its 99% Chance of Getting Cameron.

Crocker be De-Listed or Traded for Nothing

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood

Melbourne are crying out for forwards, and potential leadership. Shouldn't be forgotten that he was captain of the Chargers at one stage.

Other suitors could include Essendon and maybe even St Kilda.

The only chance we'll have any luck whatsoever is if two or more clubs are interested. Best offer wins.

Well sounds like its 99% Chance of Getting Cameron.

Crocker be De-Listed or Traded for Nothing
I think VFL is his level, but I hope someone takes Crocker. It'd be for a pick we wouldn't use, but good luck CrockO'Clock. Hopefully unplugged gets a chance to forward all those clocks to another board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think VFL is his level, but I hope someone takes Crocker. It'd be for a pick we wouldn't use, but good luck CrockO'Clock. Hopefully unplugged gets a chance to forward all those clocks to another board.

You're right, I hope another club gets to cry out for Crock O'clock on at least one occasion. Seems like the type of bloke we'd definitely shop around before giving the chop.

I'd agree if there wasn't lots of talk about our salary cap. But if we are in salary cap trouble, we'll have to make some savings somewhere.
If we are, but most are going of the people they call idiots, journalists,
I have no idea, but l think we are in good shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back