List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shweeet the draft is Thursday not friday

Yeah our draft starts on Thursday unless something extraordinary happens towards the end on Wednesday night via trade.

As a few have mentioned already we might have a bit more luck targeting GCS pick 20 at the start of day two compared to trying to nab a pick in the mid-to-late teens, given how skinny our draft hand is at the moment.

Having said that GCS currently have 36 on their senior list and with their rookie list extended to 10 players I can't see them giving up any of their 4 picks inside the top 20 in the ND in a pick swap.

They ended up stealing Malcolm Rosas and being able to put him on their rookie list when he would have been drafted in the national draft which is stupid - no problem with him being preselected but would he have gone in the national draft? If so then they should have to put him on their senior list.

Last edited:
I don't know how much it'll matter, but apparently it is Essendon's future third that we have, not Brisbane's.

Both teams could go up or down a bit next year imo, not sure which I'd prefer. Death riding the Bombers will be good though, even if it's only to a third round degree...

Saints and Bombers 16th and 17th next year would be nice (Carlton 18th of course)

How's the media going with this "the new Buddy Franklin" BS about this Ugle Hagan kid?

Franklin is a once in a generation freak and there's just no way this kid will be as good. It's like when Leigh Matthews rubbished the comparisons of Sav Rocca to Tony Lockett in Sav's early days. It seems extremely unlikely!

It’s ok Dave not everyone can be perfect like some.
Dude, it's really not necessary for you to be a sycophant and make veiled remarks indirectly towards others, such as myself. For someone who has previously pulled others up for "playing the man" that wasn't really a comment you needed to make.

I wasn't attacking Dave for "not being perfect." It was instead just pointing out that the linked tweet and article directly contradicted the claim Dave made. Not sure what your ongoing issue with me is but believe it or not, not every comment I make is an attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how much it'll matter, but apparently it is Essendon's future third that we have, not Brisbane's.

Both teams could go up or down a bit next year imo, not sure which I'd prefer. Death riding the Bombers will be good though, even if it's only to a third round degree...

Saints and Bombers 16th and 17th next year would be nice (Carlton 18th of course)

That news makes the pick swap potentially a much better deal for us - I'm confident that Brisbane will still finish above Essendon with their 11 home games and flat out better list (I've got Brisbane finishing in the 4-6 bracket) and Essendon not making the top 8.

There's definite potential for the season to go down the toilet across all levels at Essendon if they have another slow start in 2019 - having two teams we can comfortably wish ill to from a strategic perspective (over and above the normal rivalries) will add a little more spice to the season too.

I'm sorry you feel that way. If Apex and I can find the sense to start being civil towards one another on a forum we both share, I have faith it can happen with you and I as well. Have a good night Craig.
Don’t drag me in to your lovers tiff.

Mate, you need to grow up.
your comments/actions are really uncalled for here. A member is simply correcting another member who may have misinterpreted an article.

Report my post if it is uncalled for.

I will always defend Dave here whether you or Mike like it or not.

How's the media going with this "the new Buddy Franklin" BS about this Ugle Hagan kid?

Franklin is a once in a generation freak and there's just no way this kid will be as good. It's like when Leigh Matthews rubbished the comparisons of Sav Rocca to Tony Lockett in Sav's early days. It seems extremely unlikely!

I agree overall it’s click bait garbage, but given he’ll be retiring soonish doesn’t that indicate it’s about time for the next generation 🤔

Wonder which club they were referring to relocating players? Isn’t there also rules around how long they need to live in the zone to be eligible?

Report my post if it is uncalled for.

I will always defend Dave here whether you or Mike like it or not.

There was nothing to defend. The guy just replied to the article Dave posted like “this article literally says the opposite” of Dave’s interpretation.

You obviously took it as an opportunity yourself to get stuck into another member. Most likely because he probably didn’t agree with one of your opinions in the past.

There was nothing to defend. The guy just replied to the article Dave posted like “this article literally says the opposite” of Dave’s interpretation.

You obviously took it as an opportunity yourself to get stuck into another member. Most likely because he probably didn’t agree with one of your opinions in the past.
In fairness, I was a dick to Dave when I first got here because I wasn't fully aware of the situation (a circumstance I have since apologised to Dave profusely for). However, I think CFC acts sometimes like every instance of someone correcting or disagreeing with Dave is bullying or a personal attack.

Stop making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back