List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced he's the best option available as a KPF. Playing mainly KPD and remains a fringe player at the Saints. Just about the worst set shot kick I can recall seeing of recent times.
Weird, I remember him being described as the best set shot kick in his draft class, and by a fair margin too.
He’s described as ‘clinical’ in front of goal here:

Weird, I remember him being described as the best set shot kick in his draft class, and by a fair margin too.
He’s described as ‘clinical’ in front of goal here:

Maybe the game on the weekend was an exception because he's been spending so much time in defense.

Maybe the game on the weekend was an exception because he's been spending so much time in defense.
He shanked one horribly from about 35m after the siren (can't remember which quarter), which you may be referring to?

I wouldn't mind him as an option, is he a little undersized though to fix our "glaring" KPF issue? Same goes for Brander I guess

Not the "answer" key forward but someone I hope we have an eye on is Brayden Crossley. His suspension is over as of about a week or so ago and would be available through either the draft or maybe free agency? Not sure how it works with him and his situation.

Not someone I can see coming in and being our number one key target but certainly could be that second KF and the back up ruckman. He is a 198cm 100kg but in his brief playing time he looked pretty agile and importantly looks to split the pack and be physical around the ball, exactly what his role would require.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rendell said in his SEN interview the other day (aside from piling the praise on Nick Daicos) that this draft had the lot; KPFs, KPDs, Rucks, mids, you name it. Probably the best draft in a long time as far the top end talent across a range of positions goes.
We select Daicos, then our next couple of selections should be both KPF's.

Is this Reef guy a sure fire first round pick?
At the moment, late March/April he was probably rated pick 6/7, but there has been no footy since. I guess it does depend where a bid comes in. He could fall out of the top 10.... if we're lucky. Depending on what clubs are thinking.

Last edited:
Considering that probably best strategy to trade out our first picks this year and next as we can just match bids for Reef McInnes and Nick Daicos. Would it be a good idea to trade both for a super early pick this coming draft for best available kpf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back