List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on Crocker, yes he's a whipping boy, the "good bloke" factor doesn't play any part he may not be up to it, etc.

But at the end of the day, he played a few games this year. Obviously he was very lucky we had injuries to the players we did, but whichever way you look at it, he played.

This alone is more than you can say for some on our list (Broomhead, etc.)

If he was to get rookied for a year or whatever it won't kill us.

Just on Crocker, yes he's a whipping boy, the "good bloke" factor doesn't play any part he may not be up to it, etc.

But at the end of the day, he played a few games this year. Obviously he was very lucky we had injuries to the players we did, but whichever way you look at it, he played.

This alone is more than you can say for some on our list (Broomhead, etc.)

If he was to get rookied for a year or whatever it won't kill us.
It’s a poor decision to even rookie him. He’s been in the system for 4-5 years? We know what he’s like and he’s simply not good enough to be a contributor. We shouldn’t be wasting spots when all you need to do is look at Richmond there is so much talent around local leagues you don’t know what impact an untried and now experienced player can provide to your side.

This is the nasty side of the league

God, you can just tell the conversation Barrett and Lloyd just had with Tom Harley is the one they're going to refer to ad nauseum all trade period like they did with Josh Mahoney last year.

Is our interest in Cameron because Lynch isn’t up to it? I haven’t really seen enough of Lynch to have an opinion. Anyone who has seen him have an opinion.

Haven't seen him outside of his highlights but you'd have to say the club is keen to play two talls (Grundy and Cox) and need back ups in any case where one goes down.

Whether we think Lynch simply isn't going to make it, or whether we still think he's a couple of years off (he's only what, 21?) remains to be seen.

Is our interest in Cameron because Lynch isn’t up to it? I haven’t really seen enough of Lynch to have an opinion. Anyone who has seen him have an opinion.
Lynch would have to be upgraded to the senior list as he has been a rookie for 3 years, I don't think he will be promoted but some believe he is a good player, I personally don't see him as good enough but I am no expert

Here they come. Can't wait for our team to walk past Cleary without comment.

Still think Butler is someone we should be looking at.

Good pressure small forward who knows how to hit the scoreboard. Would also allow us to roll Stevo up the ground a bit when we need a bit of pace higher up the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you're being sarcastic of not, but you probably are 😂
I am. :) I was honest in that i haven't listened before. The St kilda interview was slightly better. Maybe the Carlton interview was the exception to the norm

Demons' Elliott hopes fading fast
– Sam Edmund

Collingwood has grown increasingly confident of retaining star forward Jamie Elliott as Melbourne’s chances to poach him fade.

The Demons privately feel they are out of the running to snare Elliott’s signature as the Brisbane Lions battle the Pies for his services.

Melbourne’s approach to Elliott came before Collingwood had even offered a contract, but Elliott’s strong form in the second half of the season forced the Magpies into action.

The 27-year-old has been weighing up a three-year contract with the Lions and the two-year deal to stay at the Pies.

Collingwood list manager Ned Guy said “continual conversations” had led the Pies to believe they would be able to keep their man.

“We are growing a little bit more confident, but until we get the green light we will have to wait and see,” Guy said.

“He has got a two-year deal on the table. We would like to keep Jamie, so hopefully we can continue that relationship.

“Hopefully we have got good news sooner rather than later.”

They'd want more than just Josh Thomas though.

Martin isn't getting a 1st pick, I would say Thomas is worth around a late 2nd

GC boy which is 27 and will be in there best 10 players I think its a win win for both clubs Martin offers something we lack and has the potential

St Kilda apparently holding out for more from the dogs than pick 32 for Bruce.

We currently have pick 35, could we cut in front of the dogs with pick 35 and a player (thinking maybe a Wills type) for Bruce and maybe a future 3rd/4th?

I would do Josh Thomas for Jack Martin and I think the Gold Coast would do it too.

Would not even come close to getting a deal done. You'd need to add a top 20 pick to that as well.

I think Carlton will ultimately look to split their pick 9 with GWS for 12 & 18, then use 12 on Papley and 18 on Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back