List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Morris thinks Brisbane are also in the picture if Treloar goes north. Just don't see it.

He probably checked a map of QLD, saw Brisbane was there as well as the Gold Coast and put two and two together.

Pretty much sums up the depth of "research" or "analysis" behind anything he comes up with, when he's not just peeling something off the socials.

Surely her salary for the netball season would be about 5% of what Adam earns? It seems a pretty drastic move given that imbalance.
How many are in a netball squad? A $750000 cap means less than 6 figures if its 8+.

Im not a huge fan of simply going to the draft, sometimes Id rather trade picks for great players who have an impact immediately.

I must say though, imagine having something like 6 FRP's over the next two years PLUS Reef and Daicos2. Wed be set for a decade.

Surely her salary for the netball season would be about 5% of what Adam earns? It seems a pretty drastic move given that imbalance.
Agreed, but not all decisions are financial. Adam will get paid well no matter where he plays. If they think there family will be happier up there it becomes an easy desicion.
By the way, I'm not saying it means he's leaving I was just pointing out that SEN didn't claim he was leaving, as some posters where saying you can't trust SEN ect. They were just saying that it would be odd for a young family to live on the other side of the country by choice.

Seriously I can't see him staying if the Mrs is moving to QLD it's just not going to happen, travel bans and quarantine potentially still happening next year doesn't help.

I just hope he picks GC, shattered though.

Will Brodie, Pick 5 and Peter Wright.
On a 10 month contract though, what if her next contract is with a vic team? Does he ask for a trade again? It’s a weird situation and I could see him going, but then again, maybe they’re expecting to have to hub again next year anyway?

Gone:
Beams - 500k
Langdon - 500k
Reid, Dunn, Varcs (combined 500k)

Trade:
Treloar - 800k
Phillips - 400-500k
Schaz - 300k (or delist)

Heavily reduced deals
Mayne, Greenwood (save 300k)

Minimum 2.5-3.4 mil to play with

New deals
JDG - (increased by 100k)
Moore - (increased by 200k)
Daics - (increased 150k)
Mihocek - (increased 150k)

Now minimum 1.9 mil

In:
Pick 5, 2nd rounder (for phillips), Will Brodie, Later pick incl in Treloar trade, (draft/sign players to fill retirees)

Now an extra 1.2/1.3 mil
In:
J Cameron (free agent)
J Gunston trade

Treloar is quite far from being a star. I think his hands are painted on. Can't handball, mark or tackle.

What nonsense. Treloar was brilliant in our final against West Coast. I don't think we have seen the best of Treloar yet, he is a keeper. He looks to have regained his speed and his hands are often quite brilliant.

Seriously, the crap you read on here. We get pick 5 for Treloar and maybe grab a mid who can someday become a player similar to Treloar.

Treloar is a step below the absolute best mids in the league, but he is clearly and A grader, as long as he gets his body right next year, I am tipping AA.

The next thing I'll be hearing is that Guthrie and Menagola are better players coz they killed us on the weekend. They're not, Treloar, Adams, Sidebottom, Pendles, DeGoey, Daicos and Grundy can take us to a flag in the midfield. We just need to be sound and share more of the load throughout the year so they are fit and firing in September (or October).

If it's true that:

1. His other half is moving to Qld for 10 months, and;
2. He's saying he has no intention of moving up with her.

Then he is 100% deluding himself. He will go utterly spare before he knows it, missing his little one. Even if he was up there every week for a day or two, it's way too much. He will miss out on massive chunks of what is unquestionably one of the best and most important times in his life. And in social media he gives every impression of being a doting father.

To say nothing of the possibility of further travel bans between states during that time.

The man's in for a shit 2021 if that's his plan.

Contradicts the report on SEN saying he is keen to play at Collingwood in 2021 and that Kim's mother is moving up there temporarily to support her.

Only way he gets to QLD this year is going to the Gold Coast (Brisbane wouldn't need him) and I doubt they (Gold Coast) would want him for what he'll cost in terms of draft picks and salary, which would have to be something in the vicinity of Pick 5 and a good young player (or 2021 first with a 2nd going back their way), as he's still well and truly in his prime.
Robbo is FOS. The current headline on the Herald Sun website is Treloar: I have no interest in going to GC. It has previously been reported Treloar last year signed a 4 year extension for a bucketload. The extension does not start until end of next season

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You seem to be under the impression that 2018 is the end of the story, when in actual fact, we’ve seen a worrying decline in game style and results since then, despite having a relatively stable list.
The fact you’re blasting people for denying improvement whilst simultaneously denying the decline of the past two years, is odd to say the least.

Apex - look at my posts carefully and you’ll see they all start where a poster begins the 9 year BS trying to deny progress since 2017, to push an anti Buckley agenda.
It’s just BS -
we missed 5 years? of finals in a row - and it’s a bit rich for people to still not acknowledge Bucks’ achievement since.
I hope that clarifies my stance.

On a 10 month contract though, what if her next contract is with a vic team? Does he ask for a trade again? It’s a weird situation and I could see him going, but then again, maybe they’re expecting to have to hub again next year anyway?

Ohh is it only 10 months, Is she any good? could she pick a team and they would sign her?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To think people are happy to see de goey and/or Treloar get traded is ludicrous. Picks are good but they are also a raffle especially as there’s been no footy in Vic this year. What port did was excellent but it shouldn’t be expected that draftees will just come in and make a difference straight away.

What nonsense. Treloar was brilliant in our final against West Coast. I don't think we have seen the best of Treloar yet, he is a keeper. He looks to have regained his speed and his hands are often quite brilliant.

Seriously, the crap you read on here. We get pick 5 for Treloar and maybe grab a mid who can someday become a player similar to Treloar.

Treloar is a step below the absolute best mids in the league, but he is clearly and A grader, as long as he gets his body right next year, I am tipping AA.

The next thing I'll be hearing is that Guthrie and Menagola are better players coz they killed us on the weekend. They're not, Treloar, Adams, Sidebottom, Pendles, DeGoey, Daicos and Grundy can take us to a flag in the midfield. We just need to be sound and share more of the load throughout the year so they are fit and firing in September (or October).

He's a burn merchant and his hands are garbage 80% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back