List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skills? IMO his kicking is pretty bad. Takes to long to get the ball to boot. Also, too small to play on the monsters, too slow imo to play on smalls. Don’t see where he fits in. Hope I am proven wrong tho

His kicking is fine, just a bit deliberate. He needs time to hit targets. So he ain't Houli or Short. He's speed is good - just he isn't lightning like Broad or Grimes. He covers the ground very well, usually top few in meters covered when he plays. Great one on one. That's a really solid AFL defender. His problem is we have guys much better than really solid AFL defenders. In most other teams he'd be good, but not a star.

His kicking is fine, just a bit deliberate. He needs time to hit targets. So he ain't Houli or Short. He's speed is good - just he isn't lightning like Broad or Grimes. He covers the ground very well, usually top few in meters covered when he plays. Great one on one. That's a really solid AFL defender. His problem is we have guys much better than really solid AFL defenders. In most other teams he'd be good, but not a star.
Hmm. I certainly hope that i am proven wrong, but what ive seen from him...

Rance officially gone :(
Really ho
Rance officially gone :(
Really hope he doesn't play elsewhere, would suck.

View attachment 1018537

Could explain why we gave another year to Garthwaite. Perhaps we had hoped Rance may come back but he confirmed no and we held on to Garth as back-up.

Ah well, woulda loved to see him back in the side but we've now won two flags without him. Again just hope he doesn't go elsewhere, would be a bit of a sh*t move.
I like many here thought Egg was on the Cat A rookie list. If that's true then we only had 38 senior and 5 Cat A rookie and 1 Cat B rookie last year.
Mate will replace Egg. Miller and Baker swap. That leave us with 4 spots left to fill.

Might do ya good if you do that

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All the best for Derek mate
Hopefully we see him get picked up he is a real talent
I think I read he and his partner were expecting a little one as well so congratulations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope you continue to support the tigers

any idea if eggs might get picked up by another club

Why say that mate, You know has a parent, We follow where my Boy/Girl/Family’s goes and feel comfortable VB LONGNECK,
Which he feels at Ease/Comfortable at home of Tiger land

Lol and Maybe you might know cause on here use all on here which use might know the Ins and outs of players of what use think and where they go to another club,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a scramble by other clubs to get Egg? Will he be quickly wisked away?

That's a cracker. I had to scramble to get a response in. By the end of the day I'll be fried over losing the Egg. Although it's so hot maybe I'll be boiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back