List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m in the camp where I think he is cooked. Watch his efforts he just doesn’t back up. I reckon if he isn’t cooked yet then he will be very soon. Overrated camp for mine.
I think it's more that he's mentally checked out from Carlton. Can't blame him really

Miller, Garth, Naish, DES, Chol & Caddy all on thin ice. The only one with any chance of surviving is Chol if we are worried about Soldo returning from the knee or CCJ is traded. Ross and Martyn both need to show something also but should be safe

If ccj goes to giants what do tigers get?

Pick 8 sounds reasonable

If ccj goes to giants what do tigers get?

Pick 8 sounds reasonable

I'm thinking this might be one of the best ways of working up the draft order if their interest is genuine. Certain things need to fall into place for it to happen. GWS need to have a decent season from this point onwards. I don't think they'd entertain giving away a 4 or 5, but they might do say 10 or 11. Also St Kilda has to continue to suck (not buying their win over Hawthorn until they start showing something against decent opposition).

A pick in the low twenties plus Coleman-Jones might be enough for them to hand over pick 10 or so. Then a Jacob Van Rooyen might enter into play (assuming if we rate him) or some top line midfielder that might drift slightly in the draft order. Will definitely be cheering Gold Coast this weekend.

Anybody who is saying No to Cripps has rocks in their head

In the Richmond team he would have no responsibility and a clear mind to play the inside mid role that he has dominated for years at a very underwhelming midfield at Carlton.
The rocks are rattling around in my head
A. he’d want st least 4 years and I’m far from convinced that his body is going to go the journey
B. I doubt very much we’ll have the cap space after resigning Bolton.
C. A kpd is a priority over a midfielder. I think if we go to the draft there’s young midfielders that can have an immediate impact.

I’m happy to strengthen our midfield but why put all your eggs in the one basket. You sign Cripps and then you are severely restricted what you can do over the next 3 or 4 years.

The rocks are rattling around in my head
A. he’d want st least 4 years and I’m far from convinced that his body is going to go the journey
B. I doubt very much we’ll have the cap space after resigning Bolton.
C. A kpd is a priority over a midfielder. I think if we go to the draft there’s young midfielders that can have an immediate impact.

I’m happy to strengthen our midfield but why put all your eggs in the one basket. You sign Cripps and then you are severely restricted what you can do over the next 3 or 4 years.
if he goes anywhere, it'll be back to perth imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance would we have sufficient coin in our tpp after re signing Bolton and a few other premiership stars to go after weid, I tip the pies will have a real crack

I agree in regards to not having the coin but Pies will have nothing to trade for him though. Most their good players are old and have no currency and they don’t have a first round pick and need points for Daicos. They are in real strife from a list management point of view. Not many options for them unless they trade future picks.

No chance would we have sufficient coin in our tpp after re signing Bolton and a few other premiership stars to go after weid, I tip the pies will have a real crack

my source told me he wouldn’t cost too much to get.

Did he say we're interested?

Nope, but he won't cost as much as you'd think to get him. So anyone thinking he will cost a bomb doesn't know. The only way the price goes up is if there's a bidding war.

Dreaming.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back