List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate that’s great to hear 👍 Could be an opportunity to pinch another one considering less than half of clubs will be involved and a possible lower than expected ladder position for us

injuries to midfielders also a factor I guess to participate.
That’s definitely a change of mind as I mentioned AFL site (over a month ago) stated we wouldn’t take a pick.

There are going to be a handful of players available that would otherwise by top 25 picks in the national draft so expect all the lower clubs to make room for at least one pick.

No team with two of their best mids (one of whom is the captain) + best defender/general of defence + best runner/hole plugger/all round great guy + number one ruck (yes I went there) are going to be up every week. In reality our win against the Dogs was absolutely ******* outstanding given our outs (Cotch was the difference imo he’s just the leader that sets the example that just can’t not be followed).

What we need is to get our injured players back but while their out we need the mature players to step up and hope any younger players we bring in can perform. Hopefully we get Grimes back this week but the main thing is just get to the bye without anymore injuries while staying in the winning side of the W/L.
Our prime movers in jack lynch dusty and co really need to fire , I expect they’ll respond to a poor game from them last week , maybe get robbo to light a fuse under us again

freeman wasn’t overlooked as a junior, he was a top 10 pick likened to Dangerfield who was ruined by injuries. Could do worse than get him on the list.
That was precisely my point , there were several selections of overlooked draftees many that never debuted proving to be a complete waste

Balme mentioned a week ago in a radio interview that we are looking at options for a mid-season draft pick and whilst nothing was finalised he considered it likely we have one.
Has to be Soldo being ruled out doesn't it? Unless you can add players who aren't injured to the inactive list, like an Egg or Miller who are almost certain to be delisted?

I think if we did have a little money Shai is going to eat up a bit of that.

Plus we’ve still got

Bolton
Rioli
McIntosh
Edwards
Riewoldt
Soldo
Houli
Astbury
Castagna
Naish
Dow
Martyn
Cumberland
CCJ
Chol
Mansell
Ralphsmith
Garthwaite
Stack
Miller
Biggy
🥚

It maybe a funny joke to me but? That’s very cheeky putting a picture of a egg instead of his name;

Derek Eggmolesse Smith

Rediculous how ppl treats the young lad on here and seems singling out from the rest of the group of named players,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will end up with Merrett.

I think Essendon, behind the scenes want to let him go to re-shape their list profile especially with Caldwell, Shiel and Parish as the compo pick helps their list profile. Thats not mentioning there number one draft pick as well

I can see us hitting the draft big time building(refresh for those alarmists) around Bolton, Balta and co

Dal Santo says 800Kplus for Merrett on AFL tonight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back