List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the pies have a desperate last minute fire sale in the trade period to find out the next day there might be another trade period......hahagahaha
Ned guy already working on cutting other blokes that love collingwood

This is my favorite from pies board

“I don't know why but I'm actually smiling at my phone. Is this a sign of shock or am I a closet homosexual whom enjoys being shafted in the rectum, dry.”

god bless Collingwood 🎉🎉

Finally caught up on the Ned Guy interview from Fox Footy last night.

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I feel sorry for Pies supporters. They're getting the Trump supporter treatment where either they go along with the bullshit that's being served to them or (and I feel like this is going to be the vast majority) they're left with questions that no one from the club has the balls to answer because they're gutless campaigners who are more concerned about covering each other's arse rather than admitting they've absolutely cooked it.

Good old Collingwood forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, can't believe Eddie gave the OK for Ned to b interviewed. Got totally hammered and had no where to hide.

Clearly under instructions from Eddie not to admit any fault or wrong doing

Ned guy thrown under the bus big time

Imagine Brendan gale doing that to Blair? He would rather sacrifice himself to protect our club and staff!

What a club collingwood, what a culture!
Yep. Thrown to the wolves
How can the afl do a 2nd trade week? What an absolute circus.

No surprise Eddie quit radio after that Collingwood performance
He didn’t quit. Show was terminated.

What’s all this spin about doing the show until his kids finish school? Surely while they are young and at home, that’s when you work less?

If we can get pick 10 or pick 13, our risk is considerably lower.
Yes our strike rate in later rounds has been good, but its still a bigger gamble than someone we take at pick 10/13.
Just my view though. I understand why you want to stay in our wheelhouse, but that's only become our wheelhouse out of necessity.
If we can get some top end talent, id much rather that.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
If there is a specific target who may get taken before I wouldn’t be against leapfrogging
soft. reckon dunkley is gettable. Surley wouldnt be happy with another mid coming in when he wanted to momve to get more midfield time. Or bont...
With this 2nd trade period, surely the Dunkley deal gets done. He won’t see the centre square next year if he stays
That's a mill right there.
Add Cotch, Astbury
Next year - Dunkley has to be the one.

Bont untouchable ad too expensive.

Dunkley is the perfect Cotch replacement - Super professional, hard as **** and a major ball winner.
As mentioned, I reckon the Dunkley deal now gets done to Essendon

Not sure why but collingwood shitting the bed reminded me of this video.

I watched this so many times that trade period. Still cracks me up.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

haha remember when g strings buckley tweeted that this was untrue and called out edmund LOL

“Absolute fact”...news to me Sam.

The constant rumour and innuendo is disrespectful to Adam, the club and our supporters.

We’ll continue to communicate directly and sensitively with Adz and his management.

FYI, our leaders don’t sit on list management, it’s not their job.

classic bux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back