List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints feature Butler in their membership promotion.
Fair enough, he played well this year, in Robbo's top 50.
Wish the best for Higgins too, was never in our first 22.
They just need another key forward to augment King, Membrey is not good enough.

Would also like to see a genuine rivalry and bitter hatred between the Suns and Lions.
Will help grow the sport in Qld.

8f47fe5cdd9ef948892e93545ad2cb4f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kane Cornes has Cats as 2021 premiership favorite and Blues finals bound. Let's just see how that plays out then.....🤪

I will always love Jacob Townsend

Word is they might try and package both their firsts this year and next years first to get pick 2 and take Logan McDonald the key forward
Wouldn't be enough.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Kane Cornes has Cats as 2021 premiership favorite and Blues finals bound. Let's just see how that plays out then.....🤪
I actually think cats should be flag faves, them us and brisbane clear top 3. Also blues should make the 8 after how much they've invested in trades

I actually think cats should be flag faves, them us and brisbane clear top 3. Also blues should make the 8 after how much they've invested in trades
add in port
Allir straightens the backline up
Still average forwardline but they’ll be around the mark

there’s 11 teams I think have claims to play finals next year

tigers power cats lions dogs giants saints blues demons pies eagles
Teams are always getting better and it’s gonna be great viewing

add in port
Allir straightens the backline up
Still average forwardline but they’ll be around the mark

there’s 11 teams I think have claims to play finals next year

tigers power cats lions dogs giants saints blues demons pies eagles
Teams are always getting better and it’s gonna be great viewing
Cats for mine the interesting one. I feel they are closer to the cliff then some might think. Don't underestimate the retirements of Gary Ablett and Harry Taylor. Those two blokes were the calming influences in their midfield and defence and they would have been giving instructions on set plays on field during games. I feel Jeremy Cameron might not be the total answer they are seeking up forward. To me he's not a total team player. Just IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats for mine the interesting one. I feel they are closer to the cliff then some might think. Don't underestimate the retirements of Gary Ablett and Harry Taylor. Those two blokes were the calming influences in their midfield and defence and they would have been giving instructions on set plays on field during games. I feel Jeremy Cameron might not be the total answer they are seeking up forward. To me he's not a total team player. Just IMHO.

Unless they start playing their kids with speed they are going to have similar problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I agree to an extent about the cats

The thing I think that will effect them most is the expectation. It was like Lebron going to miami the first year, it was title or bust and he couldn’t handle the extreme pressure.

The cats have gone all out getting older guys in to win a flag now and if they don’t it’s a huge failure. Media will ride them all year if they start slow and if they’re good enough to make a grand final again they’ll be under huge pressure. Expectation is something they haven’t coped with well in big games since winning the 2011 flag and I’m fascinated to see how they handle it in 2021

If they couldn't win with someone of Hawkins calibre then I cannot see Cameron being the magic pill.

Maybe we should have pushed harder to get Darcy Moore out of Collingwood. Would have been a terrific recruit for Richmond.

don't need him with rance returning

If they couldn't win with someone of Hawkins calibre then I cannot see Cameron being the magic pill.
To be honest, in the H&W season they looked a lot better when E.Rat started to clunk marks on the wing. That is where we do fall over is when teams are able to contest or win those kicks out of our Forward 50.

Collingwood are done as a contender in this current era. Every team that looks like a potential rival to us seems to capitulate into nothingness. Crows, Pies, Giants, even the Eagles somewhat.
Hoping the cats do as well, their age profile is equivalent to that of an old folks home and the recruitments of Smith and higgins reeks of desperation. Bring up your own players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back