List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL really haven’t been very clear with this new change (as per usual). However, it appears as though this can only be done for players who were out of contract and not contracted players.

“However, those players being 're-rookied' from their existing clubs will be confirmed as rookies in the second DFA period from December 1-2, therefore avoiding having to go through the NAB AFL Rookie Draft”
It mentions players that are contracted like clarke who were delisted that can be transferred straight to the rookie list
Or we may just be allowed to keep players like Baker & Pickett on the Rookie list 'Maybe'

Egg delisted.
Miller rookie listed.
Garth offered one year deal.
Source - RFC Website

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I’m happy with that, wishing Eggy all the best with his future endeavours!

Interestingly enough there was no mention of Rance’s spot on the list.

Derrick eggmolese-stiff?
Definitely thought we would of kept him with Markov on to the Gold Coast and egg seemed like the next picked when needing a player for that half back role

With Houlis age and injury history I doubt he will play a full season and it also might be his last season as well.
it looks like the club is backing in Stack or Naish to play the role

Unless we see them push Edwards back like we have in previous seasons to be that main play maker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft as butter. He pulled out too often. Skilful but soft.
Glad he's gone

Too slow for mine in both decision making and movement.

Could see someone throwing him a lifeline as a DFA though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

comeback confirmed

sZapqdM4545dYi5b1kfKZA3RAqUSA9sliUmyXhmaMjl-6tTUO6GlBSAF61tRhiyKdJOYB1fAEjB-6rMshmHR-WN2Yjah3A6BBYhglkprk3A=w320-h213

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back