List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the GWS - Crows game today makes me wish we'd tried a bit more to get Hogan. He's killing it and they only had to use a third round pick to get him.

Watching the GWS - Crows game today makes me wish we'd tried a bit more to get Hogan. He's killing it and they only had to use a third round pick to get him.
Would be sitting in the VFL with us as Hardwick clearly doesn't want to play 3 tall forwards.

We may of tried but he potentially opted for GWS to avoid the Melbourne/big club microscope given a lot of his issues are above the shoulders

will the pies have enough points to get daicos ?
Saw a tweet or article going around saying that they may go into deficit points wise

If that’s the case it’s just another reason why the system is a farce if you don’t have the points in your hand you shouldn’t be able to match the bid imo

edit
Found the article

Saw a tweet or article going around saying that they may go into deficit points wise

If that’s the case it’s just another reason why the system is a farce if you don’t have the points in your hand you shouldn’t be able to match the bid imo

edit
Found the article
would trade 3 first rounders for him.. he is a jet and to get a Daicos from the pies would be amazing haha

Hmm that form didn’t surprise tbh , looks fit , good on him . Sounded like we did express serious interest he prob baulked at our contract offer relative to gws who had plenty of space cleared with jezza leaving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we still Like Tim Tarantino? Seems to go to another level every year. Could we shake him loose with a year to play out on his contract?
I’ll ask the bloke from my work
His son played with him at Sandringham and went to school with him

was the one who originally told me we were into him balls deep

Say it again we should be into King from the Suns nice and early.
I'm pretty sure he trained with us pre-draft, not that it matters.
I am pretty confident that he will want to come home, and get out of Gold Coast. The problem is how do we intice him to come to us when there may be opportunities for him to play with his brother, or take a significantly larger wage. Chances of us poaching another star key forward from them is pretty low, but I do agree that it would be silly for us not to be speaking to him.

I'm pretty sure he trained with us pre-draft, not that it matters.
I am pretty confident that he will want to come home, and get out of Gold Coast. The problem is how do we intice him to come to us when there may be opportunities for him to play with his brother, or take a significantly larger wage. Chances of us poaching another star key forward from them is pretty low, but I do agree that it would be silly for us not to be speaking to him.
When’s he out of contract ?

Too many people in here over the years have kept getting excited by B grade trash from other clubs and breaking the bank for them. Imagine getting Zach Williams and being stuck with that sh*t truck when RCD is just about ready to dominate. Draft everyone and only go for proven A graders via FA in the Lynch mould.
Keep picks and get Bont.
5peat incoming.

Draft pick order as at the end of Round 7:-

Richmond:- 13, 14, 23, 31, 45, 49.
Collingwood:- 38, 56, 74, 92, 110, 128.

Isn't it more like

Richmond:- 13, 14, 23, 31, 45, 49.
Collingwood:- Daicos + zero picks + going into deficit for next years draft?

That's one hell of a hole they have dug themselves into and they aint getting out of it any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back