List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higgins would be playing before Aarts. Stengle couldn't do much less than George has lately
All we can go on is that aarts played ahead of Higgins . They were both on our list last year and higgo spent last 10 rounds out of the side. George has been crap I accept that and before this run of injuries I’d drop him. He as a lot of pace that Stengle has none of

I saw him at the Ramsgate a few years back after he was traded to Adelaide. I said I was a Richmond supporter but wanted to wish him well. All he said back was “* the Tigers”

I saw him at the Ramsgate a few years back after he was traded to Adelaide. I said I was a Richmond supporter but wanted to wish him well. All he said back was “fu** the Tigers”

ill file this one #28495 in "things that didnt happen"

Haha it happened. He was with a few Crows players, Betts, Galluci, maybe more.
Having been to the Ramsgate many times all the weird s**t happens there so i have no doubt you're right on this one. The way hes basically pissed away his AFL career so far would also suggest your possibly on the money here

west cucks delete louie rioli

we pick him up in the mid season

what yas reckon ?

the only way coke delists rioli is if they literally cannot get him to stop potentially failing drug tests.

if they cant what makes you think we could?

last thing we need is a walking media s**t storm timebomb

unless he immediately would come in and dominate, which given he hasnt played in 2 years is very unlikely.

Having been to the Ramsgate many times all the weird sh*t happens there so i have no doubt you're right on this one. The way hes basically pissed away his AFL career so far would also suggest your possibly on the money here

I don’t really care if people don’t believe it. I could easily make it up, and I don’t necessarily think he actually hates Richmond but I lost my respect for him that night. But to be fair to him, he could have taken it as sarcasm or something so was having a dig at me

the only way coke delists rioli is if they literally cannot get him to stop potentially failing drug tests.

if they cant what makes you think we could?

last thing we need is a walking media sh*t storm timebomb

unless he immediately would come in and dominate, which given he hasnt played in 2 years is very unlikely.
i dont care if he smokes choof

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the draft that we are going to have to make the toughest decisions. If we fail this year do we trade picks and try and snag another one whilst we still have the last remains of our core group or go to the draft and pick the best available kids to avoid going down the full blown Hawthorn route.

Hearing we have renewed our interest in Charlie Constable given our midfield injuries this year.

Haha it happened. He was with a few Crows players, Betts, Galluci, maybe more.

i believe you tbh just really felt like being a smart ass for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back