List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez that seems like overs. Unless they’ve got something else coming back their way.

Not sure of their academy kids this year. If they have got a top 10 talent they might want to offload their first
Yeah there would have to be you would think, they’ll ask for one of our seconds but I think we’ll try and give a third

I’d offer Walsh a long term deal to get him out of the Blues. He’s looking at a long rebuild … again …. What’s their story to sell? They’re going to dump Teague and then have to start again.

Tetley Tiger
Won’t leave waste of time, a decent coach would progress that team provided they keep McKay

Can you expand on that TT?
I know Pies offloaded their 2021 R1 last year so they wouldn’t have to use it on Daicos.
Father Sons haven't changed, just Academy kids. So Pies can still match Daicos if there's a bid in the first round, but if he was just an academy kid (like Quaynor a couple years ago) they can't match a bid in the first round.

Father Sons haven't changed, just Academy kids. So Pies can still match Daicos if there's a bid in the first round, but if he was just an academy kid (like Quaynor a couple years ago) they can't match a bid in the first round.
Cheers 👍
probably a good thing, clubs have to pay a realistic price, rather than making up points with 2nd and 3rd picks.

I’d trade for Mitchell. He’d be our 3rd best mid, we could build our setup around him as he’s a pure midfielder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he plays like he does tonight it makes you wonder how good he would look in our midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But only worth a third rounder and he’d have to pay us for the privilege according to some on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep. What impressed me is he got back in defence and helped out and kicked a goal. Precisely the type of midfielder that would compliment our group. Wins a s**t tonne of clearances as well

List of Free Agents on AFL website. 2 most appealing are Robbie Tarrant and Mitch Wallis. Offer them way unders. Wallis would be a bloody great pickup and Tarrant can fill a need for one or two years maybe free up Balta to become Kouta mk2. Tarrant would probably pay us to get out of that sh!t hole.
Tarrant too expensive - been better than Rance his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back