List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he had 16 disposals (10 contested) and 5 clearances in ~53% game time.

Hes ready to step up to a full time starting midfield gig and make an impact.
Think he fills a little gap in our list
We have a few younger mids like Martyn who seem like they need a little bit more development, Ross is apparently on the outer as well so it leaves a spot for a younger mid who is ready to go
Especially with the likes of Cotchin and Edwards only getting older

Last edited:
Chol going to the Suns is only for a big pay cheque and not any chance of success. They are deplorable and the Tasmanian Premier was right a new Tassie team would beat them.

I would be very happy if Cerra signs for 2 years at Freo , We want to use our picks this year and in 2 years time if he still wants to come when
Astbury,Jack,Houli,Cothin,Caddy are gone then we can just take him via free agency and the 3-4 kids we have selected this year will have 2 years in our system and the 'REBUILD' will be complete.

Some really nice KPP in this years draft at around our picks
we have 3 picks inside 30 . We should be aiming to get through trading 3 inside 20 and another before 30 and do what Port did with the Butters/Rozee/Duursma draft

I would be very happy if Cerra signs for 2 years at Freo , We want to use our picks this year and in 2 years time if he still wants to come when
Astbury,Jack,Houli,Cothin,Caddy are gone then we can just take him via free agency and the 3-4 kids we have selected this year will have 2 years in our system and the 'REBUILD' will be complete.

Some really nice KPP in this years draft at around our picks
We can't really lose. We either get a ready to go young talent in Cerra or have a red hot crack at the draft with two (possibly three) top 20 picks.

Chol going to the Suns is only for a big pay cheque and not any chance of success. They are deplorable and the Tasmanian Premier was right a new Tassie team would beat them.

I dont know if being in the Gold Coast environment would be that great for old two phones.

He's struggled to kick on with his god given attributes whilst under the best tuteledge at the best club of the last 5 years.

I cant exactly see him breaking out at the Suns, a lot more easy cash and the party lifestyle will not be a great environment for Mabs in regard to getting his best footy I wouldnt think.

No doubt an attractive option for him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Narkle is joining us then you would have to think Bolton is staying.

I don’t think we would’ve been able to afford all of Bolton, Narkle and Cerra so you would have to think Cerra was only on his way to Tigerland if Bolton was on the way out.

I wonder if Bolton has committed (even though he said he’s waiting until the end of the season) and we’ve told Cerra’s agent that we can’t afford him.

If Narkle is joining us then you would have to think Bolton is staying.

I don’t think we would’ve been able to afford all of Bolton, Narkle and Cerra so you would have to think Cerra was only on his way to Tigerland if Bolton was on the way out.

I wonder if Bolton has committed (even though he said he’s waiting until the end of the season) and we’ve told Cerra’s agent that we can’t afford him.

Depends on how many we delist, trade out or retire as well.
$’s need to found for Bolton and CJ as the main priority. I wouldn’t think Narkle to be on too much. Cerra, Green, Hopper. Maybe Noah Anderson as a roughie, still contracted, but who knows what our LM is planning and what fallback positions they have in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back