List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I come in peace!

I am not all in on the CCJ move as reported particularly for 5 years , I think it’s a risk.

I am just really interested what you think is an appropriate deal (please don’t say pick 1 I think we all know that’s not happening, but I also don’t think “walking him to the psd” will happen either).

from the little I’ve read here I would think opinion is mixed on him. Sure he’s behind Lynch and Jack but of the sample size I’ve seen he probably projects to a 2nd tall ceiling (best case scenario).

Personally I’m not keen to lose pick 20, not that he’s not worth that, I just think we should not pursue the deal if that’s the price. We could draft a VanRooyen, Williams type in that range and it won’t cost $2m over 5?years.

Where do you guys see yourselves, hard to get a read on your end of season due to injuries? Would a package of picks be preferable or players thrown in. I did see someone say TT , now that is unlikely.

but let’s say both parties shelve the machismo and figure out what seems like a deal we all would be content with.

Was he behind Chol in the pecking order or was that more team fit?

How about we give you CCJ and one of our 2nd rounders for your pick 20? Let's get it done now! Shake on it????

If I was us and CCJ wants North, I'd try CCJ and 7 for 1.

Horne will be an absolute gun.

Sounds to me that CCJ is gone. Balmey is very non-committal & legitimately seems like he has no idea what's going on.
Sgt. Schultz (John Banner) [HASH=800135]#quotes[/HASH] | Know nothing, Hogans heroes, Groucho marx quotes

Dwayne Russell to Neil Balme: "You probably would've won 3 premierships no matter who was captain" (discussing Cotchin).

Get f@^cked you piece of s@#t! What a nice thing to say the day after Cotchin steps down. Salty handbagging prick!
Lol we were a basket case until him and Dimma turned things around. It's just a blatantly incorrect statement lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a while since I've seen this kind of delusion from fellow Richmond supporters. Takes me back to the Terry Wallace days.

Not as deluded as North fans suggesting Dumont and 20 for CCJ and 15...

Balmey claims Talia and Narkle not really on our radar...
He said Talia was, amongst a few others (Tarrant, possibly?).

Said no interest in Narkle that he knows of.

Always hard to believe Balmy as he keeps his cards very close to his chest, but he definitely did admit to Talia being of interest.

He said Talia was, amongst a few others (Tarrant, possibly?).

Said no interest in Narkle that he knows of.

Always hard to believe Balmy as he keeps his cards very close to his chest, but he definitely did admit to Talia being of interest.

Didn't he say something to the effect of, on the radar but not a capital 'R'? Sounded pretty lukewarm at best to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back